Woman taller than her 5ft husband gets asked if he’s her son

jesika and hunter
Jesika and Hunter couldn’t be happier (Image: Jam Press)

Jesika, 30, from Arizona, US, is 5ft 7in whereas her husband, Hunter, is 5ft 1in.

The couple met again in 2020 and regardless of being ‘just a little shocked’ at their top distinction at first, they have been rapidly head over heels.

Not solely does Jesika tower above Hunter, she’s additionally the ‘massive spoon’ in mattress and has to ‘transfer the automotive seat again’ after Hunter drives.

Regardless of their pleased relationship, the couple are continuously joked about with folks consistently commenting on their top distinction, each on-line and in actual life.

‘I’ve had pals and different folks ask me why I’m with somebody a lot shorter than me,’ Jesika mentioned.

‘We’ve gotten feedback asking if he’s my son or “if I want an actual man”.

‘I’m barely taller than common for a feminine.

‘However a few of the worst come from males who they suppose they’d be a greater accomplice for me, telling me they may please me higher or be what I want.

‘It’s not their relationship and it doesn’t concern them. We’re pleased and that’s all that issues.’

Hunter feels that the sensitivity we give in the direction of joking about weight distinction must be utilized to top, which is commonly casually mentioned.

Hunter says: ‘The entire folks I’ve dated earlier than have been a lot taller than me, so it’s by no means bothered me.

‘I’ve simply all the time been extra involved about how the opposite particular person feels about it.’

Jesika and Hunter on a beach
Top doesn’t matter (Credit: Jam Press/@jesi_cat_)

Individuals typically make jibes concerning the couples’ intercourse life – although Jesika says it makes no distinction.

She mentioned: ‘Aren’t all of us the identical mendacity down? In actual fact, some positions are so much simpler with Hunter being quick.

‘Truthfully, it’s most likely the very best intercourse I’ve ever had.

‘Individuals anticipate Hunter to make his top his complete character however he’s simply one other regular particular person.’

The pair received married in February 2022 and at the moment are sharing their journey on TikTok (@jesi_cat_), the place they've over 58,000 followers.

They hope to assist sort out the stigma hooked up to blended top relationships.

Jesika mentioned: ‘We discovered by accident on TikTok that individuals love seeing different couples with our sort of top distinction.

‘So many different males or girls mentioned they’re in the same state of affairs and have been so pleased to see our posts.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post