Hairy Bikers’ Dave Myers makes first appearance since chemotherapy: ‘The debut of the baldy biker’

Dave Myers has made his first look on video since present process chemotherapy after being recognized with most cancers in Could. 

The Bushy Bikers chef, 64, was seen with a newly bald head after present process remedy, as he filmed for his Agony Uncles podcast.

Sharing a clip of the present on Twitter, Dave wrote: ‘The debut of the baldy biker (getting instructed off by his spouse). Completely satisfied Friday people!! Model new episode of the Agony Uncles is out.’

Dave gave the impression to be in excessive spirits as he instructed a cheeky story of an inexpensive snowboarding vacation he had been on in his youthful days when he ‘ended up with a German policewoman’. 

Regardless of him whispering it to the digital camera, his spouse Liliana could possibly be heard interjecting from off-camera: ‘I heard that!’, leaving everybody in suits of laughter. 

Dave additionally joked to his presenting associate Si King, 55, that his spouse had likened him to ‘Stanley Tucci who’s been sleeping behind the library for a month’ with out his trademark lengthy hair. 

Dave Myers without hair
Dave Myers revealed his new take care of chemo (Image: Twitter)

Editorial use only Mandatory Credit: Photo by Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock (12819337g) Stanley Tucci 'This Morning' TV show, London, UK - 23 Feb 2022
Dave’s spouse in contrast his new look to Stanley Tucci (Image: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

The chef additionally thanked his followers for his or her well-wishes after his most cancers prognosis, saying in the beginning of the present: ‘Thanks to everybody who has despatched in a goodwill message to me. 

‘I do recognize the nice ideas. I’ll get there. As you may see, I’ve embraced the baldness. I checked out my spouse and he or she stated, “You appear like Stanley Tucci who’s been sleeping behind the library for a month.”

‘As a terrific fan of Stanley Tucci, I’ve embraced that. I fairly prefer it actually. I’ve acquired the beard. Good, recent for the summer season.’

He added that he was embracing the look, explaining: ‘It’s fairly good, getting within the bathe simply washing it… it began falling out so I stated, “Mrs Myers, get these clippers out.”

‘Face adversity with braveness. I fairly prefer it truly. Thanks for asking. You’re a stunning mate.’

Dave is often recognized for his lengthy locks as a part of the Bushy Bikers with Si King (Image: hairybikers / Instagram)

Earlier within the week, Si had appeared on This Morning the place he admitted it was ‘odd’ cooking with out his good good friend. 

Si revealed: ‘He’s doing okay. He stays fairly optimistic and actually centered on the remedy he's receiving.

‘He’s typical Dave, he’s as robust as previous boots. We’re all rallying round him and he’s as robust as an previous boot, we’ll get there.

‘It’s a bit odd with out my mate, I've to say however no, it’s good.’

 Dave had revealed his most cancers prognosis on the podcast final week, saying: ‘Anyway Kingy, I’ve acquired to return clear now, I haven’t been too nicely lately and principally, I’ve acquired to have some chemo, you already know all this anyway.

RTS Awards
Si admitted it was unusual cooking with out his greatest mate (Image: Dave M. Benett/Getty Photographs)

‘So this yr goes to be a bit quiet for me, I’m not going to be filming, among the festivals I’m not going to have the ability to go to, some could also be okay however this yr’s a little bit of a write off for us.

‘I've needed to communicate up about this as a result of I don’t wish to cover below a rock, however I'd like it if individuals revered my privateness and simply let me get on with it and provides Si and our crew all of the help they want, that will be nice. However look, the prognosis is okay, I’m going to be effective.’

He continued : ‘I’ve simply acquired to tuck in, take care of myself, eat sensibly and recover from this mess, flog books, and be a contented individual so inside that, that’s the place I'm.

‘I could also be a baldy biker for some time so it’s only a warning. I don’t wish to make a fuss about it, I look alright bald truly.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post