Dancing On Ice 2023 star Michelle Heaton shares update after suffering ‘epic fall’ while ‘learning to skate with one eye’

Michelle Heaton has shared an replace with followers on how her Dancing On Ice coaching goes for the 2023 sequence, revealing she suffered an ‘epic fall’ on the ice.

What’s extra, the Liberty X singer has additionally been ‘studying to skate with one eye’ whereas coping with a painful eye an infection, which has been ongoing for a number of days.

Nonetheless, she’s nonetheless ‘loving’ her coaching, throughout which she’s choosing up spectacular expertise that’ll hopefully showcase her newfound expertise in her routines.

In a video shared on her Instagram Story, the 43-year-old admitted that she was ‘feeling a bit bit beneath the climate’ whereas consuming a bowl of sizzling soup.

Pointing at her infected eye, she stated: ‘I’ve had this eye an infection now for six, seven days and it’s killing me, so I’ve been studying tips on how to skate with one eye, which has been actually fascinating… however nonetheless managing.’

She revealed that on the day she filmed the clip, she’d carried out ‘backwards skating with backwards crossovers, which was good’.

Michelle Heaton
Michelle opened up on how her coaching goes in an Instagram video (Image: ITV/Instagram/@wonderwomanshel)

‘Tentatively and never very quick, albeit I’m nonetheless managing to do it with one eye. However yeah, I’m completely loving, loving the periods on ice with my coach,’ she added, earlier than detailing the almighty stumble she had within the rink.

‘I had an epic fall right now, I positively winded myself and my coccyx shouldn't be very proud of me, however hey ho. And now I’m again house earlier than I get the children and I’m my script,’ she acknowledged.

Michelle then confirmed a glimpse of the script for her upcoming efficiency in a Christmas pantomime manufacturing of Magnificence and the Beast.

Michelle Heaton
The singer shared how excited she was to be participating in DOI throughout an interview on Lorraine (Image: Ken McKay/ITV/Shutterstock)

The play, which is being placed on at The Highlight in Hoddesdon, will see the singer tackle the function of the witch who casts the spell within the fairytale.

When Michelle was confirmed as one of many celebrities within the Dancing On Ice 2023 line-up – alongside the likes of Love Island’s Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, The Solely Means Is Essex star Joey Essex and RuPaul’s Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne – she expressed her pleasure throughout an look on Lorraine.

‘I’m so excited – I can’t imagine it,’ she stated on the time.

‘Me and the children are such large followers of the present on the whole. I’ve all the time wished to do it however I do know I'd by no means have been capable of full something due to the way in which I used to be 18 months in the past, so I’m actually really grateful that I’ve acquired it this yr after I’m lots stronger.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post