Kaley Cuoco in tears over Selma Blair’s Dancing With The Stars departure: ‘I can’t handle it’

Kaley Cuoco
It was an emotional second for Kaley (Image: Getty/Disney+)

Pregnant Kaley Cuoco was feeling all of the feels throughout Selma Blair’s emotional exit from Dancing With The Stars.

The Merciless Intentions actress revealed in 2018 that she’d been recognized with a number of sclerosis, and earlier this week she made the devastating resolution to depart the hit dance competitors as a consequence of well being issues.

Breaking the information to skilled associate Sasha Ferber, she stated: ‘You understand I’ve been monitored and in contact with my medical doctors this entire course of.

‘I had these MRIs and when the outcomes got here again, it simply all provides as much as I can’t. I can’t. I can’t go on with the competitors. I pushed so far as I might.’

Selma’s final dance – which was a Waltz to What The World Wants Now Is Love – was actually one to recollect as she acquired an ideal 40 from judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Derek Hough.

And Selma wasn’t the one particular person in tears.

Selma Blair
Selma’s lovely Waltz landed her high marks (Image: Disney+ / BACKGRID)

Kaley Cuoco
Kaley struggled to battle again the tears throughout Selma’s efficiency (Image: Instagram)

Massive Bang Idea star Kaley – who confirmed she was anticipating her first baby earlier this month – was additionally overwhelmed by the touching second and shared it together with her 7.5million followers on Instagram.

After her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey requested if she was OK, she sobbed: ‘Selma simply acquired 4 tens. I can’t deal with it! I really like her.’

The Legally Blonde star had beforehand carried out blindfolded to assist with sensory overload on the present.

Selma’s shut good friend and former co-star Sarah Michelle Gellar, shared a candy tribute, writing on Instagram: ‘Lengthy earlier than @dancingwiththestars I knew you have been a ten, and now the world is aware of. Selma I’ve by no means been so pleased with you (and I’m typically pleased with you) You make the remainder of us imagine that we will do something. That we will by no means quit.

‘And a particular thanks to @sashafarber1 for making this expertise what it has been for James- pure pleasure. I'll miss getting to look at the happiness radiate from Selma every week as she stepped on stage with you. Thanks for that present. And talking of gifts- @selmablair your love and friendship is the best present. I really like you Blair.’

Selma was recognized with MS, which is a situation that may have an effect on the mind and spinal twine, inflicting a variety of potential signs, together with issues with imaginative and prescient, arm or leg motion, sensation or steadiness, in 2018.

Comply with on

Snapchat Code Metro Showbiz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post