Iris Jones pictured with husband Mohamed.
Iris and Mohamed are determined to make up for lost time after spending months apart (Picture: Facebook)

An 82-year-old grandmother has revealed plans to spend Christmas licking whipped cream off her 36-year-old lover’s chest during a day ‘between the sheets’.

Iris Jones and Egyptian toyboy husband Mohamed wed in 2020 but were forced to remain apart due to red tape as he waited for a spousal visa.

The octogenarian finally moved her ‘pharaoh’ husband into her bungalow in Weston-Super-Mare last month.

Now they are determined to make up for lost time.

Iris has in the past been very vocal about her active sex life and left This Morning hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield shocked after an X-rated confession about a ‘rough night’ with Mohamed.

Lifting the lid on their festive plans for this year, Iris told Closer magazine: ‘On Christmas Day, Mohamed and I will just stay in bed.

‘We’ll have cheese on toast followed by mince pies and whipped cream, which I’ll eat off his body,’ she said, adding: ‘I’ve never done that before’.

They have no plans to exchange gifts as they ‘already have everything they want’.

Iris Jones
Only the Queen’s speech could distract the couple from their day of passion (Picture: Facebook/Iris Jones)

Just one thing could distract the couple from their love-making – the annual Royal Christmas message.

Iris added: ‘We’ll take a break to watch The Queen’s Speech but other than that, you’ll find us between the sheets.’

The couple met on a Facebook group exploring atheism and tied the knot at a low-key ceremony in Egyptian capital, Cairo, enjoying KFC fried chicken for their wedding breakfast.

But Iris broke down in tears as she exclusively told Metro.co.uk how she was ‘skint and alone’ and desperately missing her man in January this year.

‘I’m separated from someone I love, it’s so hard. I haven’t got time on my side, his lawyers know that,’ she said.

‘I’ve had to go over there three times and come back without him.’

And Iris couldn’t face a fourth visit to Egypt, a country ‘that does not suit me’.

Happily the couple are now reunited and they even get recognised in the street.

Earlier this month, Iris returned to This Morning with Mohamed by her side, as she revealed how he is ‘very tidy’ and, perhaps most importantly, ‘asks if I want a cup of tea’.

‘Love conquers all’, she said, adding: ‘(The magic) will never go away, it’ll never be destroyed.’