Jamie Lynn Spears on Good Morning America and Britney Spears
Jamie Lynn Spears wipes tears from her eyes within the trailer for her Good Morning America interview (Image: ACB/Getty)

Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down in tears as she declares she ‘loves’ her sister Britney Spears in a preview for an upcoming TV interview.

The previous youngster actress is visibly upset within the teaser for her sit chat with Good Morning America as she is pressed on the strained relationship along with her sibling, who was free of her conservatorship final yr.

The interview ties in with the discharge of Jamie’s memoir, Issues I Ought to Have Mentioned, which Britney has beforehand appeared to make a dig at.

Good Morning America shared a clip of the interview forward of it airing on the community on Wednesday.

‘I like my sister,’ Jamie is heard saying, earlier than presenter Juju Chang probes: ‘However issues have gotten sophisticated?’

‘I assume so,’ Jamie, 30, replies.

Jamie-Lynn Spears breaks down in tears over Britney rift Credit GMA / ABC
Jamie’s interview is launched on the community on Wednesday (Image: ABC)

The star is put within the sizzling seat within the trailer with Juju asking questions similar to ‘what has induced this rift between you?’ and ‘what do you remorse not saying?’

Britney and Jamie’s rift has seemingly grown in current weeks, with Britney unfollowing her sister on Instagram earlier this month.

The Poisonous singer, 40, beforehand hit out at her sister throughout her authorized battle.

Jamie’s memoir, which is because of be launched later this month, will embody particulars on how she has tried to present her youngsters ‘the childhood and household [she] all the time wished’.

It's going to additionally cowl different private subjects similar to her struggles with psychological well being.

Teasing the content material, she wrote on Instagram: ‘My story about MY life from being a toddler actress, a teen mother, a younger lady a single lady, a working mother, battling my psychological well being, falling in love, discovering peace, experiencing a real MIRACLE…

Britney Spears / Instagram britneyspears Verified I shoot myself with a stick... I haven't had my pic taken by a photographer in nearly 4 years !!!! When I went home the coffee ? would always disappear in the cabinets and also the pics of me beside the coffee pot ? so nice to be loved by family !!!! 20 Dec 2021 https://www.instagram.com/p/CXuWr1zPER_/
Britney and her sister have a strained relationship (Image: Instagram)

‘Creating my circle of relatives, and attempting my finest to present my youngsters the childhood and household I all the time wished. January 18th.’

In October 2021, the Zoey 101 star introduced she had ‘lastly completed’ her memoir which had been within the works for ‘fairly a longggg time’.

‘Again In 2017, after Maddie’s life altering accident, I felt a robust conviction to share my story, however there was quite a lot of private work and therapeutic that needed to occur earlier than I might share my fact the correct means,’ she stated.

Her daughter by chance drove into the water, while on an all-terrain car (ATV) in 2017, however was rescued by her household who had been close by.

She was airlifted to hospital after firefighters discovered a pulse.

Jamie continued: ‘I owe it to myself, my youthful self, and to my daughters to be an instance that you need to by no means edit your self or your fact to please anybody else.’

The actress had her eldest daughter in June 2008, with then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge, when she was 16.

Her second daughter Ivey was born in 2018, who she shares with businessman Jamie Watson.