‘Best feeling in the world’ – Los Angeles Rams stars react to Super Bowl win

Los Angeles Rams beat Cincinnati Bengals to win the Super Bowl
Los Angeles Rams beat Cincinnati Bengals to win the Tremendous Bowl (Image: Getty)

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford and defensive lineman Aaron Donald described the staff’s Tremendous Bowl triumph because the ‘greatest feeling on this planet’.

The Rams scored a late landing to finish a comeback victory over the Cincinnati Bengals in Tremendous Bowl 56.

The Bengals appeared on target to win their first Tremendous Bowl however the Rams, enjoying of their residence stadium, rallied to grab a maiden title courtesy of a 23-20 win.

Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay stated: ‘It feels excellent. I'm so pleased with this staff.

‘We discuss on a regular basis about aggressive greatness, about being your greatest when your greatest is required and Matt will get to complete it off – it's poetic.

‘These guys did a terrific job – they took over the sport. World champs child!’

Rams quarterback Stafford added: ‘I’m so pleased with this staff. There are such a lot of guys on our staff who deserve this – so many nice gamers, guys who've given their coronary heart and soul to this staff.

‘That recreation immediately is the story of our season. It's up and down, however we confirmed up late and obtained it carried out. I’m excited!

‘We look after one another, and that begins from the highest down. Sean does an unbelievable job, connecting with us as gamers. We comply with his lead and we’re right here now.’

Cooper Kupp, in the meantime, who was named the Tremendous Bowl MVP following an excellent season, stated: ‘I’m simply so grateful.

‘These guys right here, they problem me, they push me they usually make it a lot enjoyable coming into work every single day.’

Donald, 30, hit Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow with a sack to verify his staff’s victory within the Tremendous Bowl and added: ‘I’m simply so blissful, I needed this so unhealthy.

‘I dreamed this, it’s surreal. I really feel wonderful, I really feel nice. It’s the most effective feeling on this planet. I don’t know what to say.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post