Britney Spears introduces fans to gorgeous new Australian Shepherd puppy Sawyer

.

The Poisonous singer, 40, just lately added a brand new member to her household, a pet named Sawyer.

Britney mentioned the pup, a white and gold Australian Shepherd with shiny blue eyes, makes her ‘coronary heart soften’ and is the second love of her life – after fiance Sam Asghari, 27.

The star took to Instagram on Tuesday the place she shared a candy video of attractive Sawyer, and requested her 39 million followers: ‘Geez…can you've gotten two loves of your lives as a result of he is available in second’.

Gushing over the brand new member of the family, Britney revealed she talks to him on a regular basis, and whereas ‘he doesn’t speak again… it’s like he understands what I’m saying.’

She added: ‘I believe he understands me particularly with these eyes. He makes my coronary heart soften. He wants me and I like that.’

Britney Spears reveals she added an adorable new Australian Shepherd dog named Sawyer to her family: 'He makes my heart melt'
Britney has referred to as her new pet the second love of her life (Image: Instagram/ Britney Spears )

Britney mentioned she discovered Sawyer whereas on vacation in Maui, calling it a ‘dream’, and mentioned she ‘took him dwelling with me instantly’.

Within the video displaying off the pup, Britney may be seen dancing in her dwelling with Sawyer making a quick look at her toes.

Britney wrote: ‘Right here’s my dancing with my child and he positively has me FEELING LOVE 💕 (sic)’.

The Circus star additionally revealed that she has a brand new cat who ‘appears to be like like a miniature cheetah’, and promised followers she would introduce her quickly.

britney spears
Sawyer was seen investigating as Britney danced at her dwelling (Image: Britney Spears / Instagram)

‘My cat is French and really peculiar,’ Britney wrote on the publish. ‘She appears to be like at meals as if she is 30 for 2 min earlier than she eats it … she’s extraordinarily sensible (sic)’.

Britney joked that she has ‘a home FULL of small animals and I prefer it moreover the potty coaching”.

The star and her fiance Sam jetted off to Hawaii earlier this month, as Britney makes essentially the most out of life free from below the conservatorship.

Sam and Britney, who first met in 2016, obtained engaged in September final 12 months.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post