Brody Dalle testifies that Josh Homme head-butted her so hard she ‘saw stars’

Brody Dalle has testified that her ex-husband Josh Homme head-butted her so exhausting she “noticed stars”, and instructed her that he had fantasised about murdering her, on the primary day of a trial coping with conflicting home violence restraining orders that every celebration filed towards the opposite, Rolling Stone reviews.

Dalle instructed a Los Angeles courtroom that the Queens of the Stone Age frontman attacked her in October 2019 throughout a dialogue about their respective musical output.

“We had been speaking about touring, and he was interested by placing a tour proper when my file was popping out. I hadn’t launched a file in a really, very very long time, and I mentioned, ‘I'd by no means do this to you.’ I mentioned, ‘It’s bizarre and aggressive.’

“And he mentioned, ‘Aggressive? You assume you’re my competitors? I need to fucking strangle you proper now.’ And he got here as much as the mattress and he acquired on prime of me and screamed, ‘You’re a fucking insane bitch.’ And I had my arms up in a foetal place, and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from bed on to the ground. I used to be terrified.”

She claimed that the next month, Homme mentioned he had fantasised about killing her and head-butted her in the appropriate temple so exhausting that she blacked out. “My head went again, and I used to be on the bottom. He bent down and he mentioned, ‘You fucking faker.’”

She mentioned he instructed her: “‘I’ve been interested by eager to kill you, and if I killed you, nobody would know, since you’d be lifeless.’ I used to be in shock. I couldn’t imagine that he would say one thing like that,” mentioned Dalle, who claimed he was intoxicated through the alleged assault.

After the alleged head-butting, Dalle filed for a restraining order and initiated divorce proceedings. The couple married in December 2005. They've a 16-year-old daughter and sons aged 10 and 5.

She instructed the court docket that after Homme attended rehab, they efficiently co-parented till Homme allegedly turned violent throughout a custodial alternate of their sons final June, punching her automotive window, refusing to let her shut her door and verbally assaulting her. Dalle mentioned Homme was upset as a result of their daughter refused to go to his home.

In August 2021 Homme filed a restraining order towards Dalle, claiming that she “angrily slammed her automotive door into my physique, inflicting vital bruising”. He mentioned she had additionally punched him within the face on “a number of events”, thrown objects “equivalent to her purse and an iron” at him, and known as him “derogatory names”.

The next month, Dalle unsuccessfully filed for a restraining order towards Homme on behalf of her and their youngsters. It accused him of grabbing, flicking and hitting the kids, in addition to drink driving and making threats towards Dalle’s companion. Homme denied the costs.

Their daughter, nonetheless, was granted her personal non permanent restraining order towards Homme, ordering him to stay 100 yards away from her and stipulating no contact. Homme was granted 15-minute FaceTime calls along with his sons each different day.

This week’s listening to is the newest improvement in a fancy case. In November, Homme efficiently sought prison contempt expenses towards Dalle for violating a court docket order when she refused at hand over their five-year-old son on 3 September 2021. She was sentenced to 60 hours of group service and a $1,000 (£742) nice.

That decide discovered that the couple’s older youngsters had resisted seeing Homme of their very own accord owing to considerations about his sobriety and alleged threats towards Dalle and her companion Gunner Foxx.

Homme filed for a civil harassment restraining order towards Foxx on 12 November, claiming that he was deliberately interfering in his relationships and custodial time along with his sons. In January, Foxx was granted an emergency stay-away order by a decide after Homme allegedly threatened and injured him throughout a confrontation at a shopping center on Christmas eve, Rolling Stone reviews.

In November, Homme instructed the decide he was “keen to take duty for issues that I do” however needed “justice” and “one algorithm for either side”.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post