Donald Trump fans test his new platform: ‘I can see my participation in Truth Social outgrowing Twitter’

About 500 beta testers have reportedly tried ex-President Donald Trump's upcoming Truth Social platform
About 500 beta testers have reportedly tried ex-President Donald Trump’s upcoming Reality Social platform (Image: Getty Pictures)

Former President Donald Trump’s upcoming social media platform, Reality Social, has reportedly been examined by about 500 of his followers days earlier than it goes reside – with some saying they’ll use it greater than Twitter.

Reality Social, anticipated to launch on February 21, President’s Day, has vowed to be an ‘partaking and censorship-free expertise’. It comes a yr after Twitter, Fb and YouTube banned Trump for his feedback across the January 6 Capitol riot.

Among the many beta testers is Wayne Dupree, the host of the conservative podcast WayneDupree.com.

‘I can see my participation in Reality Social outgrowing Twitter as a result of it appears I'm not suppressed like I've been on Twitter, since 2016,’ Dupree advised Reuters.

He mentioned that Reality Social doesn't at the moment have an edit button.

‘I need to share my single dad chronicles. I would like my followers to see I'm greater than politics and I really feel Reality Social goes to permit my viewers to see me as Twitter purposely doesn't,’ Dupree mentioned.

Twitter has insisted that its platform isn't politically biased.

In the meantime, Liz Willis, a vice chairman of operations and correspondent for Proper Facet Broadcasting Community, mentioned she bought an e mail on Tuesday that learn, ‘T Media Tech LLC has invited you to check Reality Social’. Trump Media & Know-how Group (TMTG) is the ex-president’s new media firm, launching the Twitter-like platform.

Willis mentioned she downloaded Reality Social onto her iPhone via TestFlight, a beta testing web site owned by Apple that builders use earlier than placing their merchandise on the App Retailer.

Customers have been posting on that model of Reality Social for the final 24 hours, Willis advised Reuters on Wednesday morning.

The report comes two days after the ex-president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr, shared a screenshot of his father’s obvious first publish on Reality Social. The platform seems to be similar to Twitter, however Trump’s deal with had a purple as a substitute of acquainted blue verified checkmark.

‘Get Prepared! Your favourite President will see you quickly!’ Trump wrote in his obvious first tweet.

TMTG on Wednesday morning launched an up to date model, Reality Social 0.9, and is testing for bug fixes for re-truths, its phrase for retweets.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post