pictures of a model and messages from her crush telling her she was 'getting fat'
Fairly the reply (Image: Jam Press/@the_amanda_nicole)

When Instagram mannequin Amanda Nicole Martin’s crush informed her she was ‘beginning to placed on weight’, she was understandably gutted.

The person, who has not been named, additionally provided to assist the mannequin ‘slim again up’, to which she replied ‘I don’t suppose I ought to reply to you proper now’.

Left feeling ‘unhappy and insecure’, Amanda took to social media to share screenshots of the dialog, and her followers have been horrified.

Additionally sharing sultry pictures of herself in a purple lingerie set, she captioned the publish: ‘I despatched these pics to my crush right this moment, and he informed me I’m getting fats…’

Sadly for the fat-shaming man she was messaging, the publish went viral.

It’s garnered over 126,000 likes up to now and the feedback are full of individuals raging at the truth that the person may see Amanda as something apart from a magnificence.

‘U look good,’ wrote fellow mannequin Danii Banks. [sic]

‘Get a brand new crush,’ urged another person.

‘Lady u ain’t fats you look wonderful you want a person who loves you for all of your curves,’ wrote one other. [sic]

a screenshot of harsh texts sent between amanda and her crush
Manner harsh, man (Image: Jam Press/@the_amanda_nicole)

Amanda shared that she’s lately been experiencing well being points which have affected her physique.

She wrote: ‘P.S. earlier than any trolls like so as to add into the combo, I've been fighting medical points occurring like two months now on hella drugs and have simply been capable of get again within the fitness center.

‘I've by no means claimed to be a “health” chick… I'm a thiccc bih genetically. Personally, I like a lil’ further squishy tummy and my thicc thighs. [sic]’

 Amanda Nicole Martin
‘My sort is the supportive sort that may gasoline me up identical to I might construct my king up all the time’ (Image: Jam Press/@the_amanda_nicole)

Talking about her now-former crush, Amanda mentioned: ‘His messages made me really feel unhappy and a bit insecure.

‘Like possibly that’s why not loads of guys truly attempt to shoot their shot at me – possibly I’m too thick.

‘I informed him that for anybody to say one thing like that to me, that they most likely weren’t my sort.

‘My sort is the supportive sort that may gasoline me up identical to I might construct my king up all the time.

‘I've spoken with him since, and he has apologised. He mentioned he didn’t imply it in a imply method.

‘No man actually needs to see somebody once more after they blast their screenshots blasting them to eight.1 million folks.

‘As for the feedback, my followers are tremendous supportive and sort of savage, and so they positively made my level for me.’


Rush Hour Crush - love (nicely, lust) is throughout us

Go to Metro's Rush Hour Crush on-line each weekday at 4:30pm.

Inform us about your Rush Hour Crush by submitting them right here, and you could possibly see your message revealed on the positioning.