Jeremy Clarkson on Clarkson's Farm
Clarkson isn’t the one one who’s ‘accomplished a factor’ (Image: Amazon Prime)

Jeremy Clarkson has been threatened with authorized motion after trademarking a catchphrase already utilized by a YouTuber, who informed the TV presenter to ‘get f**ked’.

Following the success of Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime Video, which follows the 61-year-old whereas operating Diddly Squat Farm within the Cotswolds, it has been revealed that the media character has trademarked the phrase ‘I did a factor’ as he views it as an ‘asset’.

Nevertheless, Australian YouTuber Alex Apollonov, whose channel goes by the title ‘I did a factor’, is just not glad within the slightest.

The comic – who boasts over 2.6million subscribers on YouTube – responded to the information of Clarkson’s trademark on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of an article as he tweeted: ‘Oi!! @JeremyClarkson GET F**KED!’

In a follow-up tweet, Apollonov warned that he apparently has a connection within the authorized occupation, stating: ‘@JeremyClarkson My cousin’s girlfriend’s sister is a lawyer and he or she is fairly good. You higher be careful,’ though it’s unclear if he could have been joking.

He then seemingly revealed that he had regarded into trademarking ‘Jeremy Clarkson’ in Australia for sneakers, hats and shirts, sharing in a screenshot that it value $640 (£338).

I did a thing on Twitter
I did a factor has over 2.6million YouTube subscribers (Image: Twitter)
I did a thing on Twitter
The YouTuber warned authorized motion (Image: Twitter)
I did a thing on Twitter
He appeared to get his personal again on Clarkson (Image: Twitter)

Clarkson is but to reply to Apollonov’s tweets.

Talking concerning the catchphrase trademark, a supply informed The Solar newspaper’s TV Biz Column: ‘Jeremy is conscious his catchphrase has taken off since he began his Amazon farm present, which has picked up a cult following.’

They continued: ‘He sees it as a little bit of an asset and feels, “Why permit different individuals to financially profit from it when he can?”.’

The supply added that the ‘wheels at the moment are in movement’, and so ‘it gained’t be lengthy till his personal official merch comes out, which his followers are certain to lap up’.

The applying for the trademark was submitted from Clarkson’s farm’s firm Curdle Farm Ltd, with the potential for the phrase for use on merchandise together with T-shirts, espresso cups and beer mugs.

Filming for season two of Clarkson’s Farm has lately been going down, with fan-favourite Kaleb Cooper set to return alongside the previous High Gear host.

Metro.co.uk has contacted a consultant of Jeremy Clarkson and I Did A Factor for remark.