Katie Price avoids jail for second time over bankruptcy as she ‘strikes last-minute deal’

Katie Price
Katie has agreed to a brand new fee plan (Image: Getty Photographs)

The My Loopy Life star was because of seem at London’s Excessive Courtroom on Monday for the newest listening to in her ongoing chapter ordeal, with a decide anticipating her to elucidate her makes an attempt to repay the £3.2 million debt she owes to collectors. 

Katie, who was as soon as price £40m, was declared bankrupt in November 2019. 

In accordance to The Solar, Katie, 43, managed to strike a ‘last-minute’ settlement with the courtroom that she would pay a ‘small contribution’ now to cut back her debt, in addition to a brand new fee plan. 

A supply advised the publication: ‘It was all final minute however she needed to keep away from courtroom. Katie does wish to pay again the cash however it’s been sluggish progress.’ 

It’s reported that Katie’s chapter trustees had been eager to learn how a lot she has been paid for latest work, together with her Channel 4 collection Mucky Mansion, which sees her fully renovate her Sussex house after it fell into severe disrepair. 

Katie Price on Mucky Mansion
The courtroom reportedly needs to understand how a lot she earned for Mucky Mansion (Image: Channel 4)

Katie reportedly agreed to pay collectors £12,000 a month however allegedly did not sustain with funds. 

It’s mentioned that Katie’s case will likely be reviewed in eight weeks time. 

Final April, the previous glamour mannequin – who lately launched a subscription-based OnlyFans channel – mentioned the chapter was the ‘neatest thing’ to occur to her. 

LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 04: Katie Price attends the National Diversity Awards at Liverpool Cathedral on February 04, 2022 in Liverpool, England. (Photo by Anthony Devlin/Getty Images)
The fact star was declared bankrupt in 2019 (Image: Getty Photographs)

She advised OK! Journal: ‘I’ve been sucked dry prior to now. I used to be mentally abused and damaged by everybody. ‘It’s not like I've skeletons in my closet however everybody tried to get every part they may out of me. However now, I can fall asleep at evening and I simply assume, “F**ok it”.

‘My chapter is the most effective factor that’s ever occurred to me.’ 

Katie added: ‘As a result of anybody who has ever been in my life earlier than has tried to take from me, financially largely.

‘Now they will’t, as I’m in a chapter. I like it.’ 

The mum-of-five additionally narrowly prevented going to jail in December following a drink-driving crash. Katie as a substitute acquired a 16-week suspended sentence.

Metro.co.uk has reached out to Katie’s reps for remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post