Khloe Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson hit with another drama as Maralee Nichols claims he hasn’t ‘made any attempt to meet son’

maralee nichols, tristan thompson
Maralee Nichols welcomed a child with Tristan Thompson final yr (Image: Getty / Instagram)

It’s been claimed Tristan Thompson has not met his new child son with Maralee Nichols, two months after he was born.

The Indiana Pacers participant, 30, welcomed his third little one in December, whereas additionally sharing daughter True with Khloe Kardashian, in addition to son Prince with Jordan Craig.

He publicly apologized to the Protecting Up With The Kardashians star for inflicting her ‘heartache and humiliation’ when a paternity take a look at revealed that he had fathered the infant – whose title has not been revealed.

After stories claimed that he paid the moms of his three youngsters $40,000 (£29k) a month every in little one assist, a consultant for Maralee alleged that she hasn’t acquired any cash since giving delivery.

‘Regardless of information stories stating in any other case, Tristan Thompson has carried out nothing to assist their son,’ they instructed Leisure Tonight

‘He has not made any try to fulfill their son nor has he offered any monetary help.’

maralee nichols
Maralee gave delivery to her son in December (Image: Instagram)

Tristan has not addressed her claims on social media.

Maralee welcomed her son on the finish of final yr, and later spoke out over her relationship with the NBA star.

After being thrown into the highlight, she set the document straight over the media consideration she had acquired.

‘Over the previous couple of weeks, many inaccurate and false tales have been circulated about me. I've not at any level launched, nor have I directed anybody else to launch, any data concerning Tristan Thompson or any litigation involving him,’ she instructed E! Information.

Tristan Thompson Khloe Kardashian
Tristan apologized to Khloe in a prolonged assertion (Image: Getty)

‘I've by no means spoken to any media outlet, nor have I leaked any data to anybody at any time. I'm offering this assertion as a result of I really feel I have to defend my character.

The health mannequin defined that she met Tristan at a celebration at his California dwelling in 2020, and noticed him in Houston in March, 2021, across the time of his birthday.

‘Houston was one among many nights we spent collectively. Quickly after his birthday weekend in Houston, Tristan invited me to go to him in Boston,’ she mentioned, including that she discovered that she was pregnant just a few weeks after this.

Tristan later issued a public apology to Khloe for his actions, after a paternity take a look at confirmed that he was the daddy of Maralee’s child.

‘I take full duty for my actions. Now that paternity has been established I look ahead to amicably elevating our son,’ he wrote in an announcement shared on his Instagram story. ‘I sincerely apologise to everybody I’ve damage or disillusioned all through this ordeal each publicly and privately.

‘Khloe, you don’t deserve the heartache and humiliation my actions have prompted you.

‘You don’t deserve the best way I've handled you through the years. My actions definitely haven't lined up with the best way I view you.

‘I've the utmost respect and love for you. No matter what you might suppose. Once more, I'm so extremely sorry.’

Metro.co.uk has contacted Tristan’s reps for a remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post