The star shocked followers this week when he introduced he and mannequin Bre Tiesi have been anticipating a toddler.

In December, he shared the heartbreaking information that his son Zen, who he shared with Alyssa Scott, had died.

Talking on his speak present, Nick mentioned he ‘misspoke’ and ‘might have accomplished higher’ when talking concerning the child information.

‘I truly want to take a second simply to be trustworthy and even take a second to hear and replicate on what I used to be saying and what’s popping and apologize correctly,’ he mentioned.

‘I want to all the time shield and respect the privateness of the moms of all my kids and you realize me. I simply actually need to be honest and whether or not that’s somebody who’s new or somebody who’s had my baby and I've such an awesome relationship and nice admiration for everybody in my life.

‘I consider I most likely, no, I failed to take action on Monday as a result of it was quite a bit happening. I didn’t know learn how to clarify it, I didn’t know what to say, so I used to be most likely speaking too quick and doubtless misspoke and I do know I might do higher when coping with delicate and delicate discussions. 

‘So I promise you, I promise the moms of my kids, I promise my household that I might do higher, proceed to be extra understanding, caring, compassionate like they typically present me, every day by means of these processes.’

Nick’s apology seems to be in response to Alyssa who, after the newborn information was introduced, mentioned: ‘It's painful having my son be aside of conversations that aren’t in alignment along with his mild and legacy. It isn’t one thing I selected for him or myself.’

The TV host, 41, welcomed his seventh baby with mannequin Alyssa in June of final yr, and shared information of his demise in an emotional monologue.

At simply two months outdated, Zen was identified with an aggressive type of mind most cancers and had a shunt positioned in his cranium to empty extra strain.

The couple determined to not pursue any additional invasive remedies, and simply concentrate on making his time as ‘glad’ as doable, as they didn’t need him ‘to undergo’.

Nick heaped reward on Alyssa for being his ‘rock’ all through a tricky few months.