Nick Cannon makes ‘desperate plea to win back ex-wife Mariah Carey’ on romantic Valentine’s Day song

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Nick desires to drag a Bennifer and reconcile with Mariah eight years after their break up (Image: Getty Photographs)

The Wild N Out host launched a romantic ballad for Valentine’s Day, heartachingly titled Alone, which samples Mariah’s 1990 hit Love Takes Time. 

Not solely does the track pattern his ex-wife’s music, however Nick, 41, reportedly mentioned in a press launch shared with US media retailers that Alone is an ‘ode’ to Mariah, 52, and ‘describes’ Nick’s emotions ‘about Mariah and their break up’. 

Lyrics embrace: ‘First off, I’m gonna say I ain’t acquired nothing however love for ya. 

‘Nothing however love/Imma keep away, I ain’t attempting to f**okay it up for ya /I preserve my distance, keep in my lane/ Trigger I do know you bought a person, it’s somewhat too late.’ 

Mariah has been in a relationship together with her dancer Brian Tanaka since October 2016. 

Nick additionally sings: ‘As a lot as I would like you again/ It’s in all probability higher the place you at/ Trigger I’m nonetheless working the streets/ I’m nonetheless all within the sheets/ Having infants, fashions and singers and actresses saying they pregnant by me. 

‘Should pay $10,000 every week, I care for my peeps/ Now you don’t fear once I creep/ You bought a person subsequent to you whenever you sleep.’ 

Selling the monitor, Nick tweeted: ‘That is for anyone else who's #ALONE on Valentines Day… I needed to come Uncooked from the guts on this one. #Damaged #Shattered #Poisonous #RAW&B #Alone.’ 

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
The pair had been married between 2008 and 2014 (Image: C Flanigan/Getty Photographs)

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their children Moroccan and Monroe
The previous couple have amicably co-parented their twins Moroccan and Monroe (Image: Steve Granitz/WireImage)

He added within the press launch: ‘That is the gospel of my damaged soul… that is as uncooked because it will get.’ 

Nick and Mariah famously loved a whirlwind romance earlier than tying the knot in April 2008. 

They welcomed twins, Moroccan and Monroe, now aged 10, in April 2011, however their love didn’t final and the pair break up in 2014 with their divorce finalised two years later. 

Quite a bit has occurred in Nick and Mariah’s relationship lives since then; the We Belong Collectively songstress went on to turn into engaged to billionaire James Packer till they break up in October 2016. She quickly struck up a romance with Brian, who she has been relationship ever since. 

As for Nick, his focus has principally been on giving Moroccan and Monroe siblings, happening to father six extra youngsters. His most up-to-date romantic accomplice Bre Tiesi is at present pregnant along with his eighth baby, whereas he tragically suffered the dying of his youngest baby, son Zen, in December after the five-month-old died from a mind tumour. 

Mariah and Nick have remained amicable through the years and have spent a number of Christmases collectively as a household with their two youngsters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post