Rylan Clark reassures fans he’s doing well after a ‘little bit of a dodgy time’ as he returns to The One Show

Rylan Clark has reassured followers he's ‘excellent’ after having a ‘little little bit of a dodgy time’ of late, which noticed him find yourself in hospital. 

The presenter, 33, has been open about his psychological well being, revealing that he’d been having a tough time since splitting along with his husband Dan Neal, together with being admitted to hospital. 

He returned to The One Present on Thursday to host alongside Alex Jones, who requested him: ‘Now how are you're keen on, as a result of individuals have been nervous?’

Rylan informed her: ‘I’m good, it’s so good to be again! Oh, you realize me – I simply love somewhat drama, don’t I?

‘No, I’m excellent. I’m excellent now, thanks – I had somewhat little bit of a dodgy time however I’m good.’

Alex added: ‘You’re wanting nicely,’ to which Rylan confirmed: ‘I'm – it’s numerous make up!’, because the pair giggled collectively. 

 Rylan Clark 'Lorraine' TV show,
Rylan has been open about his battle along with his psychological well being of late (Image: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

He had beforehand opened up a few latest psychological well being disaster which landed him in hospital, telling Ella Henderson on his : ‘Psychological well being is so prevalent, it’s a kind of that issues individuals are speaking an increasing number of overtly about which, I by no means in my life thought that I'd undergo a disaster like that.

‘However I did, in the end, and it actually hit me around the face like a baseball bat, as a result of I all the time thought I used to be too robust for it.

‘Like, I’m by no means going to let something like that occur to me, however then it does and it’s actually, actually laborious to cope with.’

Rylan had taken a four-month break from the highlight to cope with the heartbreak of splitting along with his husband however revealed issues acquired ‘very unhealthy’. 

 Rylan Clark and Dan Neal
Rylan cut up from husband Dan Neal final 12 months (Image: Can Nguyen/REX/Shutterstock)

He was admitted to hospital after changing into ‘fairly sick’ and fearing he wouldn’t have the ability to proceed residing after his marriage broke down final 12 months. 

Admitting how unhealthy the state of affairs acquired, Rylan informed The Guardian’s Observer journal not too long ago: ‘I’m the final individual that my associates would ever imagine might really feel as little as I did. 

‘Superficially, on paper, I can take care of myself, however really in that second and for months after, not one of the cash or the celebrity mattered. I didn't know myself at sure factors.

‘I used to be having ideas and doing issues that made me… f*** up, for need of a greater phrase. I didn’t perceive why I used to be doing that to myself. So, I went away for a bit.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post