Simone Biles confirms engagement to Jonathan Owens after loved up proposal: ‘I can’t want to spend forever with you’

Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens
Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens are engaged! (Image: Getty)

Simone Biles has confirmed her engagement to Jonathan Owens, after almost two years collectively.

The Olympic gymnast, 26, introduced their pleased information on Instagram, with a string of pictures displaying the Houston Texans participant down on one knee in a gazebo.

‘THE EASIEST YES,’ she wrote beside the add – by which she could possibly be seen displaying off her large diamond and giving the NFL star a kiss.

‘I can’t wait to spend without end & ever with you, you’re every thing I dreamed of and extra! 

‘Let’s get married FIANCÉ @jowens_3.’

Jonathan, additionally 26, was the primary to answer, penning: ‘Prepared for without end with you,’ under the pictures.

Others rushed to congratulate the pair on their engagement, with one commenting: ‘Oh my goodness congratulations!!!’

‘Completely stunning! Congrats,’ one other agreed.

‘I AM SCREAMING SO HAPPY FOR YOU,’ an Instagram consumer yelled.

As a follower stated: ‘Simoneeeeee!!! I’m so EXCITED!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!’

Sharing the identical pictures on his personal web page, Jonathan added: ‘Awoke this morning with a fiancée.

‘Recognize my dawg @don_julio314 for serving to me set every thing up, she actually had no clue what was coming. 

‘@zofrost you went loopy on this one bro actually made the evening particular.’

Simone and Jonathan first began courting in 2020, simply earlier than the worldwide pandemic, sharing candy snaps on social media ever since.

Chatting to the Wall Avenue Journal about their blossoming romance, the gold medalist beforehand confessed that she slid into his DMs after discovering him enticing.

‘He would say I slid into his DMs,’ she stated within the candid chat. ‘I noticed him and I used to be like, “Oh, he’s fairly cute,” so I stated hello.

‘After which I noticed that he was within the Houston space, so we began chatting just a little bit, after which we went to hang around per week or two later.’

Simone celebrated her one-year anniversary with the NFL star final August, in a sometimes humorous caption.

Alongside two pictures of the lovebirds in matching outfits of orange tops and ripped denims, she added: ‘Oops I forgot to inform y’all that we’ve been courting for greater than a yr.

‘So pleased previous 1 yr to the perfect factor that’s ever occurred to you: ME.’

Actually couple targets.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post