woman obsessed with yellow
Alas, they don't name her mellow yellow (Image: Fitri Rahmawati / Caters Information)

Fitri Rahmawati’s favorite color is yellow.

However that’s a little bit of an understatement.

She loves yellow – a lot that she has made each a part of her life yellow, from her residence’s interiors to her cell phone.

The instructor, 30, has spent years increase her assortment of yellow objects, which incorporates yellow pots and pans, a yellow scooter (and matching helmet), and an all-yellow wardrobe.

‘I actually like yellow, each time I see one thing in yellow, I’m undoubtedly and wish to have it,’ says the mum-of-two, from West Java in Indonesia.

Truthful sufficient!

Fitri Rahmawati wearing an all-yellow outfit
Fitri first began gathering yellow objects as a toddler, when she fell in love with the color (Image: Fitri Rahmawati / Caters Information)

Fitri’s ardour for sunshine shades started when she was a toddler and have become fascinated by the color that was additionally an emblem of a political social gathering.

By the point she grew up and moved to college, she had saved up any money she earned and spent it on yellow delights.

‘I began liking yellow color after I was in elementary faculty,’ she stated.

‘In highschool, I didn’t have many collections as a result of I couldn’t afford to purchase them myself, however my closest associates knew sufficient that I appreciated yellow and all the time gave me yellow objects as birthday presents.

‘After I had my very own revenue, I began shopping for extra yellow issues and my love has continued to develop.’

Fitri Rahmawati's custom-made yellow sofa
Her household’s house is all yellow, together with this custom-made couch (Image: Fitri Rahmawati / Caters Information)

Fortunately, when Fitri met her husband, he wasn’t anti-yellow, and was on board together with her decking out their whole residence within the color.

The second they moved in, Fitri acquired began on the transformation, shopping for yellow wallpaper, sheets, carpets, curtains, and even a custom-made couch.

The fridge, range, and dispensers had been adorned with yellow stickers, whereas flower pots and umbrella holders had been purchased within the shade.

Fitri Rahmawati's yellow pots and pans in a cupboard
All the pieces all the way down to the pots and pans is within the sunny shade (Image: Fitri Rahmawati / Caters Information))

Fitri was ecstatic when Apple launched a yellow iPhone 11, and now makes use of that day-after-day.

Getting maintain of extra yellow stuff is a little bit of a problem.

‘I purchase a whole lot of my assortment on-line, as not many outlets inventory yellow items,’ Fitri famous.

However even with obstacles to beat, Fitri loves her very yellow life.

Fitri Rahmawati's personal items such as pouches, bags, drinking bottles, hand sanitizer, tote bags, calendars, cell phone cases, stationery, are all yellow
Sure, she makes use of a yellow iPhone (Image: Fitri Rahmawati / Caters Information)

She added: ‘Individuals round me equivalent to associates, college students, household and even acquaintances usually say that after they see the yellow merchandise, it instantly reminds them of me. They even ship me footage of cute yellow stuff.

‘When folks go to our home, they're fairly shocked and can all the time praise for my persistence in making my home yellow.

‘I’m fairly pleased with their reactions.’