the apprentice boardroom
Three ladies had been introduced again to the boardroom for the primary time this sequence (Image: BBC / Bare)

Week 5 of Lord Sugar’s present noticed each teams challenged with creating their very own laptop recreation, earlier than pitching it to profitable recreation traders.

Nevertheless, after a pricey spelling error was made, it was Francesca’s time to depart the present after her staff, led by Brittany Carter, did not take the victory.

Followers might be stunned to see the candidate – who was poised as a frontrunner to take the title – exit the present.

Even certainly one of Lord Sugar’s aides, Karren Brady, thought she would find yourself successful the method.

Talking to and different press after her firing, the candidate stated: ‘To be sincere, I’m unsure what Lord Sugar is in search of.

francesca the apprentice fired
Francesca was fired in tonight’s episode (Image: BBC / Bare)

‘He’s clearly not in search of anybody with critical enterprise acumen, in any other case, I might have gained!’

She admitted she was additionally ‘shocked’ to be fired, including: ‘I'm somebody that believes in destiny and possibly the partnership with Lord Sugar simply wasn’t meant to be.

‘He fired me due to a spelling error however he himself, in his autobiography, refers to his personal spelling as atrocious, so I believe we in all probability have extra in frequent than he realises!’

karren brady apprentice
Karren believed Francesca would win the method (Image: BBC / Bare)

‘I want extra of my efficiency within the different duties had been taken under consideration when the choice was made, in spite of everything, it's a course of and all the things that has occurred prior must be considered, for my part.’

Combating discuss from Francesca certainly.

On who she thinks may find yourself with the funding from Lord Sugar, she gave a unbelievable response.

‘I actually assume Britt is onto one thing. It’s an alcoholic drink with protein in it.

‘When she was explaining it to me, she was actually enthusiastic and I positively assume there’s one thing in it. 

‘Or he ought to take heed to Karen Brady as she advised me she thought I used to be going to win backstage of the ‘You’re Fired’ present,’ she teased.

After wowing together with her fishing abilities in final week’s activity, Francesca additionally set the document straight on whether or not she really did exit and catch all these fish.

She stated: ‘I imply, fishing was actually particular. Going to Cornwall, assembly Ben the captain and seeing dolphins! And who knew I may fish that nicely – I don’t assume I even knew I may! 

‘And I actually loved heading right down to the market stall afterwards and promoting to everybody in Truro.’

Talking to viewers who doubted her skills, she responded: ‘How impolite! As I say, I even stunned myself with how nicely I did. 

‘Right here’s an concept – take me fishing and you then’ll see my abilities are all actual.’

However who would be the subsequent candidate to be fired from the competitors?