Ulrika Jonsson breaks down in tears after getting ‘friend zoned’ by match on Celebs Go Dating: ‘I wasn’t expecting this’

Celebs Go Courting star Ulrika Jonsson struggled to carry it collectively after her date insisted there wasn’t a ‘spark’ between them.

The 54-year-old presenter had loved three dates with potential suitor Jad, and issues had been wanting up till the star discovered herself within the dreaded friend- zone in Monday’s episode.

‘I really feel like there’s one thing lacking,’ the 31-year-old informed Ulrika.

‘Just a little spark between us, I’m being trustworthy. I really feel like we’ve turn into good buddies, and I prefer it the place it's.’

Though an upset Ulrika tried to maintain a straight face throughout her (ultimate) date with him, she later broke down in entrance of her greatest good friend and sighed: ‘I used to be not anticipating this.’

Ulrika Jonsson - Celebs Go Dating
All of it grew to become an excessive amount of for Ulrika (Image: Channel 4)

Celebs Go Dating
Effectively, that was awkward (Image: Channel 4)

Bowled over by the hosts heartfelt response, followers took to social media to precise their ideas over the awkward encounter.

‘Awe no I really really feel a bit upset for Ulrika she genuinely preferred the man it’s a horrible feeling once you get friendzoned,’ one particular person wrote.

Whereas co-star Ryan-Mark Parsons tried his greatest to boost her spirits, and tweeted: ‘Don’t fear Ulrika, I could be accessible. #CelebsGoDating’

This comes after Ulrika obtained some fairly savage suggestions from her former date Tal, who rated their interplay a six out of 10.

‘I'd additionally say, constructively, a date, finally, must be enjoyable,’ stated Tal.

‘Should you’re not having enjoyable reverse the person who you’re speaking to, don’t do it. Stand up and depart.

‘You didn’t rise up and depart, so I believe you had some enjoyable. Should you had been to get a seven, you’d should work a bit tougher. However I make everyone work tougher for a seven.

Not realizing how to answer the cruel criticism, Ulrika responded: ‘I believe a few of that was actually… helpful. 

Previous to becoming a member of the annual sequence, Ulrika made it clear that she was on the hunt for a youthful man.

‘I assume I’ve been barely cautious of courting males my age as a result of, from my expertise, they appear to come back throughout as fairly f***ing boring,’ she stated.

‘I don’t need boring anymore, I wish to have enjoyable.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post