Gary Lineker trolls Piers Morgan over new show Uncensored: ‘Finally, we’ll hear your views’

Piers Morgan and Gary Lineker
‘Lastly, you can be uncensored and we’ll have the ability to hear your views’ (Image: @PiersUncensored/Twitter/Getty)

The previous Good Morning Britain presenter introduced his new TV present on the yr anniversary of his infamous storm out of the ITV studio throughout a row over Meghan Markle with weatherman Alex Beresford.

His new speak present, wherein he vows to ‘cancel’ cancel tradition, is titled Piers Morgan: Uncensored, which the controversial commentator teased with a tweet releasing the trailer, writing: ‘*ANNOUNCEMENT* Set off warning: I’m again.. and I’m uncensored.’

However Lineker has trolled Morgan, scarcastically writing: ‘Lastly, you can be uncensored and we’ll have the ability to hear your views.

‘I’ve actually missed them.’

Morgan typically sparks outrage for his outspoken method in talking his thoughts.

Regardless of being fired from ITV and claiming cancel tradition has killed his free speech, the 56-year-old has nonetheless managed to make his views heard on social media, and as a columnist for The Solar.

Within the assertion asserting his new enterprise, Morgan stated: ‘I’m thrilled to be returning to Information Corp. which is the place I started my media profession greater than 30 years in the past. Rupert Murdoch has been a relentless and fearless champion of free speech and we're going to be constructing one thing new and really thrilling collectively.

‘I would like my world present to be a fearless discussion board for full of life debate and agenda-setting interviews, and a spot that celebrates the fitting of everybody to have an opinion, and for these opinions to be vigorously examined and challenged.’

Though Morgan spent a big chunk of the yr coping with the fall-out over his remarks made in regards to the Duchess of Sussex, he additionally spent the final half of the yr engaged on his huge comeback.

The rant from his closing GMB, which presently has over three million views on YouTube, sparked 57,121 complaints to Ofcom, rising above the preliminary variety of 41,000 viewer complaints recorded on the time.

Nonetheless, the backlash he confronted didn’t appear to harm, as he joked: ‘If Meghan Markle’s watching – I’m certain she is – if you wish to be my first visitor, we now have a little bit of unfinished enterprise. I’m out there.’

Morgan’s TalkTV present, which has but to launch a premiere date, is about to supply ‘a mixture of programming from Information UK’s steady of family manufacturers’ protecting information, sports activities, leisure, and present affairs with a sprinkling of opinion and debate.

Selling his model new-series, the TV star joked: ‘I’ll be a tri-continent irritant which is one thing I’ve been aspiring to be for fairly a while… For those who’ve missed me on morning TV, I’m sorry, I’ll be again very quickly.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post