Katie Price selling her largest breast implants for £1,000,000 and reveals latest boob job is actually 24th procedure

Katie Price reveals new boob job
Katie revealed her most up-to-date boob job is definitely her twenty fourth process on her breasts (Image: YouTube/Katie Value)

The My Loopy Life star lately underwent one other surgical process in Turkey that was touted as her greatest boob job but and her 14th. 

Nonetheless, Katie, 43, has now set the file straight on her newest breast augmentation whereas additionally providing her outdated implants for a staggering £1million. 

In her Instagram tales on Sunday, the previous glamour mannequin wrote: ‘They are saying my thirteenth boob job extra like twenty fourth boob job…. Must say they don't seem to be my greatest , my greatest are in a protected on the market for 1,000,000 kilos dm for enquiries or electronic mail.’ 

The previous Free Ladies host unveiled the outcomes of her most up-to-date boob job in her new YouTube video, the place she offers followers a tour of her luxurious resort suite in Thailand, the place she is presently on vacation with fiance Carl Woods. 

Katie had her first boob job in 1998, which took her as much as a 32C. 

Katie Price Instagram post
The previous glamour mannequin is promoting her outdated – and largest – implants for a cool £1million (Image: @katieprice, Instagram)

She beforehand had them gotten smaller, telling The Solar: ‘The primary surgical procedure I had was uncomfortable. These boobs have been to America, England, Belgium and now these are Turkey boobs. I’ve simply had them lowered.

‘My outdated implants – I've them in a bag – they have been a thousand CC and, Jesus, after I maintain them they have been actually heavy.

‘I feel I’ve received 795 in so that could be a lot smaller and so they really feel smaller. I’m so excited as a result of lastly I’m gonna be capable to put on garments I don’t look fats in.’

Katie Price reveals new boob job
Katie debuted her new boobs in Thailand (Image: YouTube/Katie Value)

In December, Katie underwent full physique liposuction earlier than heading again to Belgium in January for a watch and forehead carry. 

A supply advised The Mirror that Katie’s household have been ‘horrified’ she has gone underneath the knife once more, explaining: ‘It’s getting actually foolish now and greater than a bit irresponsible. Everybody’s fairly horrified, to be sincere.’

Katie’s mom Amy had beforehand voiced her disapproval for her having beauty surgical procedure so usually, telling The Sunday Occasions: ‘She doesn’t inform me now as a result of she is aware of I’ll go ballistic.

‘Possibly she does it as a result of she doesn’t really feel she’s engaging sufficient, or perhaps it’s physique dysmorphia. A part of the issue is she will get her surgical procedures free, so somebody is at all times capitalising on her title.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post