Molly Mae Hague reveals ‘intense’ illness after luxury trip to Mexico as she assures fans she’s on ‘road to recovery’

Molly Mae Hague revealed she was left unwell after her current journey to Mexico (Image: Instagram)

Molly Mae Hague has reassured followers she is on the ‘highway to restoration’ after getting an ‘intense’ sickness whereas on her current luxurious journey to Mexico.

The previous Love Island star, 22, had been in Tulum in Mexico capturing for her faux tan model, Filter By Molly Mae, when she was struck down with a bug.

Taking to her Instagram story to share an advert for one among her BeautyWorks collections, Molly started by telling her followers that she was lastly beginning to really feel higher after the journey.

She defined: ‘Hey guys how are all of us doing? I really feel like I’ve not come on right here for thus lengthy. Clearly I used to be away for work and I prolonged my journey and now I’m dwelling.

‘It feels so good to be dwelling, though as I did point out on my story I've been recovering from… I believe it was only a bug.

‘It was actually intense and I’m going to perform a little little bit of storytime on it on my YouTube when my Tulum vlog comes out as a result of it was truly hilarious.’

Molly-Mae Hague proudly reveals lump removal scar as she relaxes on beach in Mexico
Molly Mae had unveiled the scar on her breast from surgical procedure to take away a lump (Image: Instagram)

Molly confirmed she was on the mend, including: ‘I’m positively on the highway to restoration now. I’m feeling somewhat bit higher right this moment.’

Throughout her journey, Molly had proudly unveiled a scar on her left breast after having a lump eliminated just lately.

Addressing the small lower which was seen on the aspect of her breast as she posed in a bikini, Molly advised her followers: ‘Little lump removing scar. Grown to love it.’

The truth star underwent surgical procedure in September final 12 months to have , and selected to communicate out publicly about it as a way to encourage her followers to examine their very own our bodies and get something uncommon seen to by a health care provider.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post