Towanda Braxton shares devastating tribute to sister Traci after her death at 50: ‘My heart is broken’

Towanda Braxton has paid tribute to late sister Traci
Towanda Braxton has paid tribute to late sister Traci (Photos: Getty)

Towanda Braxton has shared a devastating tribute to sister Traci, following her loss of life on Saturday.

The Sinners Needed actress died on the age of fifty, following a year-long battle with most cancers.

Taking to Instagram, the 48-year-old revealed her heartbreak over her loss.

‘Our morning ritual, laughing, saying good morning and even watching the identical film on the cellphone in silence,’ she started. ‘Nobody will ever know simply how we had been as sisters. 

‘Behind the display, residing and loving our reality. All of us….being on the cellphone collectively for hours at a time. A tremendous daughter, a dope ass sister, an unimaginable mum and an superior grandma (Bubbie). A SUPERSTAR!! 

‘We by no means missed a beat with out saying I really like you each time a name ended. A hummingbird was at my entrance door this morning and all I might do was smile- realizing it was you, saying “Good morning Umba”. 

Traci Braxton
Traci Braxton died over the weekend, as her household supplied condolences (Image: Getty)

‘My coronary heart is damaged however….Now….God has you in HIS bosom. I really like you my ceaselessly Traci.’

Traci died over the weekend, and was surrounded by her household.

The Braxton Household Values star’s son confirmed the information on Instagram, sharing a photograph of the 2 of them in an embrace.

‘Once I heard the information about my mom being sick very first thing she stated was I’m going to battle and beat this,’ he penned.

‘She fought to the tip and at the moment she’s at peace. I really like my mom ceaselessly and this hurts a lot however I’m at peace realizing she’s isn’t in ache anymore.

‘I really like you ma I’m going to overlook you.’

Sister Toni added on her personal web page: ‘It's with the utmost remorse that we inform you of the passing of our sister, Traci.

‘For sure, she was a vivid mild, an exquisite daughter, an incredible sister, a loving mom, spouse, grandmother and a revered performer. We'll miss her dearly.

‘Traci handed this morning because the snow was falling, our angel is now a snowflake. 

‘We ask that you just respect our privateness as we plan to ship her dwelling with love, celebrating her life. We're household ceaselessly. Love, The Braxton Household.’

She is is survived by her sisters, husband Kevin Surratt and their son Kevin Jr.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post