Former CBBC star Chelsie Whibley dies aged 30 after battle with cystic fibrosis

CBBC Chelsie Whibley
Chelsie Whibley has died aged 29 (Image: SWNS)

CBBC star Chelsie Whibley has died after a protracted battle with cystic fibrosis aged 30.

The actress was rushed to hospital on Saturday and died within the early afternoon, along with her husband Glyn confirming the information.

‘This morning Chelsie took a fast flip for the more serious and have become unresponsive,’ he wrote. ‘She was rushed to Southampton Normal Hospital.

‘It's with deepest remorse that I've to tell everybody that our dearest stunning Chelsie sadly handed away this afternoon at 2.45pm.

‘It was very fast and he or she was not in any ache. I do know you'll all wish to ship your condolences however we ask to please restrict it to feedback under on this very distressing time.

‘To my attractive inspiration spouse we are going to love you at all times.’ (sic)

Chelsie Whibley during a hospital visit
Whibley suffered from cystic fibrosis (Image: SWNS)

Chelsie Whibley with husband Glyn. See SWNS story SWOCchronic; A cystic fibrosis sufferer was shamed for wearing a mask in her local supermarket despite everyone around her panic buying loo roll and pasta. Former sales assistant Chelsie Whibley, 27, was told she?d live to the age of 16 due to a suppressed immune system and lung capacity of 27 percent. Exceeding doctor?s expectations has only been possible because of masks - the sort people are panic buying across the country. Her architect husband Glyn, 32, uses their shared Facebook page (My CF Life) to ask the public to be more considerate - to avoid stockpiling the product and shaming others for wearing them.
Whibley with husband Glyn (Image: SWNS)

Whibley had been battling cystic fibrosis, an inherited situation that causes sticky mucus to construct up within the lungs and digestive system, earlier than she died.

She had made quite a few appearances in CBBC reveals Dani’s Home and Sadie J throughout her appearing profession.

She additionally starred in panto alongside Home of Playing cards actress Kate Mara.

Whibley had beforehand expressed her want for lockdown restrictions to be lifted so she may reunite along with her family members.

‘It looks like much more time is being taken away from me. It’s simply heartbreaking past phrases,’ she mentioned on the time.

‘I do know that seeing my family and friends is simply too harmful and it may very well be sufficient to tip my physique over the sting.

‘However however, I don’t understand how a lot time I've and it breaks me realizing I can’t see them.

‘I like all of them a lot and I simply wish to be with them as a result of I do know I don’t have lengthy left.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post