Johnny Depp’s explicit texts about his penis read in court during Amber Heard defamation trial

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard in court
The defamation trial between Depp and Heard continues this week in Virginia (Image: AP)

The Pirates of the Caribbean actor is suing his former partner over a 2018 article she wrote in The Washington Put up about her experiences with home abuse. 

Depp was not named within the article however Depp’s legal professionals argue that the article falsely implies Heard was bodily and sexually abused by him once they had been married, and is in search of $50million (£39m) in damages. Heard is countersuing her ex-husband.

Throughout Monday’s court docket listening to, the jury was proven a textual content message which Depp allegedly despatched to his nurse Debbie Lloyd as a part of an apology, after he refused to see her or anyone else that day. 

The message learn: ‘Hey sweetheart, I’m so sorry about as we speak. I assumed you had been Stephen, whom I’m not significantly enthused about for his lack of loyalty and his lack of reminiscence. 

‘He has tried all the things to f*** me over so far as travelling with my spouse. He additionally bursts into my f****** home prefer it’s godd*** Grand Central Station. I’m actually sorry if I upset you.’ 

Johnny Depp in court
Depp’s docs gave testimony in court docket on Monday (Image: AP)

It then learn: ‘In case you such as you may give me some morphine to see if my tongue and penis contact. All my love, J.’ 

The jury had been additionally proven a pre-recorded deposition from Dr David Kipper, who handled Depp for opioid habit in Could 2014. 

Dr Kipper was requested about texts he exchanged with Depp, together with one written on March 7, 2015, the place the Hollywood actor reportedly wrote in reference to Heard: ‘Hello f**ok man had one other one. I can't dwell like this. She is as filled with s**t as a Christmas Goose.

Amber Heard in court
The case surrounds a 2018 article Heard wrote about her experiences with home abuse (Image: EPA)

‘I’m accomplished. NO MORE!!!! Fixed insults launched from a malicious evil and vindictive c**t!!!!! You understand what’s way more hurtful than her venomous and degrading instructional ranting??? Her hideously and purposely hurtful tirades and her goddamn surprising therapy of the person she was meant to like above all.’

The Improbable Beasts star continued: ‘Right here’s the actual deal mate…her obsession with herself is much extra vital. She is so f*****g bold!!!! She’s so determined for achievement and fame. That’s most likely why I used to be acquired, mate. She has hammered me with what a tragic previous man has been I'm.

‘I’m so very unhappy.’ 

Legal professionals for Heard, who married the Edward Scissorhands actor in 2015 earlier than they known as time on their marriage the next yr, have argued that, though her article is protected by the primary modification of the US structure, there may be additionally proof that Depp abused her bodily on a number of events.

His attorneys mentioned that allegations of abuse are false and the actress had been ‘making ready to provide the efficiency of a lifetime’ through the proceedings.

The trial continues.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post