Piers Morgan leaks Susanna Reid’s text after accusing former ‘GMB wife’ of ’snub’ over TalkTV

Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan on GMB
Susanna Reid has reached out to her former co-star Piers Morgan (Image: Rex)

Piers Morgan has revealed Susanna Reid has lastly made contact with him to want him good luck forward of his TalkTV present’s launch subsequent week.

The broadcaster leaked a message despatched by his former Good Morning Britain ‘spouse’, which he had obtained by way of WhatsApp with simply days to go till his new programme Uncensored makes its hotly anticipated debut.

Piers shared a screengrab of the alternate on social media alongside a caption that learn ‘BREAKING NEWS’.

The message got here after he admitted he was nonetheless ready to listen to from Susanna.

Piers and Susanna fronted Good Morning Britain collectively for six years till his dramatic exit from the programme in March 2021 following his feedback about Meghan Markle.

On the time, the controversial broadcaster saidabout her psychological well being in response to her interview with Oprah Winfrey.

His remarks sparked a record-breaking 50,000  complaints.

Piers lately hit out at Good Morning Britain for valuing Susanna’s opinion on the Duchess of Sussex over his.

‘Everybody was tuning in to listen to my opinion, therefore the large scores that week, I gave an sincere opinion, it’s an opinion I nonetheless have,’ Piers stated as he mirrored on his exit.

‘I nonetheless don’t consider a phrase Meghan Markle says. I feel virtually all the things that comes out of her mouth is full bulls*it. However whether or not you agree with me or not doesn’t matter.

‘Susanna Reid, on that very same present the place I received all the difficulty, she was saying the exact opposite. Properly, why is she entitled to consider her given what number of lies have been popping out Meghan Markle’s mouth?’

On the time of their explosive debate, Piers had stated: ‘I’m sorry, I don’t consider a phrase she stated, Meghan Markle. I wouldn’t consider it if she learn me climate report.

‘The truth that she’s fired up this onslaught towards our Royal household I feel is contemptible.’

Susanna, nonetheless, stated: ‘Properly, that’s a reasonably unsympathetic response to somebody who has expressed these ideas.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post