Simon Cowell reveals son Eric ‘went crazy’ when he got back on bike after accidents: ‘He was so mad’

Simon Cowell and son Eric
It seems like little Eric has no downside placing his dad in his place (Image: Splash, Rex)

The Britain’s Bought Expertise choose broke each his again and arm within the area of 18 months not too long ago after crashing on his E-bike. 

Simon, 62, hasn’t been deterred by the accidents and has continued together with his love of biking. 

Nonetheless, his eight-year-old son Eric couldn’t be extra unimpressed by this and even scolded his well-known dad for taking the chance once more. 

‘I truly went on one the opposite day, I used to be someplace the place I wasn’t on a highway and I took my bike with me, and I truly thought, “I have to get again on my bike”. Then Eric noticed me and went loopy! He was so mad, he made me stroll it,’ Simon revealed. 

He added to the Every day Mail On-line: ‘I’ve at all times been very accident inclined! Fortunately it wasn’t too dangerous so that you study one thing from it. However you gained’t get me off the bike. 

Simon Cowell and son Eric
Eric pressured Simon to stroll residence for worry he’ll crash once more (Image: Rex)

‘We have been at a lodge so he made me stroll it again to the restaurant after which to our room. It’s like function reversal occurring now, I’m now the kid and he’s the mother or father, it’s hysterical. 

‘The nice factor was I wasn’t nervous once I received on it, I actually loved it. 

‘I’m not getting off it! I at all times say that for those who’re going to trip a motorbike then you definately’re going to fall off it in some unspecified time in the future. It does include the territory.’ 

In January, Simon was rushed to hospital after crashing his bike close to his West London residence. He broke his arm and suffered a concussion after flying over the handlebars of his E-bike and touchdown in the midst of the highway. 

It got here greater than a 12 months after the TV mogul broke his again in a earlier accident in Los Angeles. 

Simon returned to screens this weekend with the brand new collection of Britain’s Bought Expertise debuting on ITV on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post