Can you curl your eyelashes with a teaspoon?

The hack
Are you able to curl your eyelashes with a spoon, as some magnificence bloggers do?

The promise
There are a mess of (often-pricey) lash-lifting strategies accessible – together with perming, LVL and hi-tech mascaras – however this one guarantees to form lashes with only a teaspoon and a bit of warmth.

The check
My lashes are lengthy however they’re additionally tremendous straight, and if I don’t use an eyelash roller, the distinction is seen. I take a teaspoon and pop it right into a mug of heat water. If it’s at a drinkable temperature, it’s positive – any hotter and also you danger burning the fragile pores and skin across the eyes. I dry it off and press the curved facet over my lashes holding them upwards for 10 seconds and launch. That is precise sorcery; they're certainly lifted. I take advantage of my standard eyelash roller (I like Suqqu) on the opposite eye for comparability, and whereas the curlers carry the lashes extra, by the top of the day my teaspoon lashes have held barely higher.

The decision
Again within the noughties I frequently used a heated lash roller (or heated up my common one with a Zippo lighter, which is certainly not suggested), and it gave me killer lash carry, however the repetitive warmth additionally made them brittle. The teaspoon hack works – however if you happen to strive it, maintain the warmth down and use it solely sometimes, for an additional lash enhance.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post