Denise Van Outen reveals ‘too much self-respect’ kept her from staying with ex Eddie Boxshall after ‘sexting’ scandal

Eddie Boxshall and Denise van Outen
Denise ended her seven-year relationship with Eddie after allegedly catching him sexting (Image: Getty, ITV)

The Gogglebox stars break up in January after seven years collectively and Denise, 47, later claimed she discovered messages and pictures from different girls on Eddie’s iPad. 

Regardless of the general public revelations, Eddie, 48, has in a roundabout way addressed the allegations however has alluded to desirous to ‘transfer on’ from the controversy. 

In her new memoir A Bit Of Me: From Basildon to Broadway and Again, Denise divulges additional on their shock break up and asks herself if she may forgive Eddie for his alleged behaviour. 

Nonetheless, she realised: ‘I’ve received an excessive amount of self-respect and I simply can’t dwell like that. I felt like, in a couple of egocentric moments, he’d ruined it. I couldn’t think about it ever feeling the identical,’ the presenter informed OK! Journal

Denise mentioned that opening up concerning the break-up in her e book was ‘cathartic’ and an ‘alternative to be open about sure issues’. 

Eddie Boxshall and Denise van Outen
Denise says she has ‘an excessive amount of self-respect’ to stick with Eddie (Image: PA)

‘A few of it's troublesome to speak about however I believe that after writing it and now it’s on the market, I really feel higher,’ she mentioned, including: ‘It gave me a chance to actually admire a number of the issues that I’ve finished.’ 

The Towie narrator recalled how she used to take care of heartbreak previously and now appears to be like again at her choice to finish the connection as an ‘unbelievable factor to do’. 

Denise Van Outen
The TV presenter is feeling significantly better after coping with the break up (Image: GC Photos)

She defined: ‘I consider all the things occurs for a purpose, so I don’t actually have any regrets in any respect. It simply shapes you for the following a part of your life.

‘If something, I want I’d identified methods to get myself out of heartbreak just a little bit extra. It’s a horrible factor to be caught in it, and I believe after I was youthful I didn’t do the proper issues.’ 

Denise now workouts self-care and retains her work schedule busy quite than ‘moping round’. 

The actress additionally revealed what it was like to interrupt the information of her break up from Eddie to her 11-year-old daughter Besty, who she shares with ex-husband Lee Mead. 

‘It tore me aside watching her cry whereas I attempted to make her perceive,’ she admitted.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post