Erik ten Hag calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘a giant’ ahead of Manchester United arrival on Monday

Erik ten Hag called Cristiano Ronaldo 'a giant' ahead of his Manchester United move
Erik ten Hag known as Cristiano Ronaldo ‘an enormous’ forward of his Manchester United transfer (VI/Getty)

Erik ten Hag has described Cristiano Ronaldo as ‘big’ as he prepares to start work with Manchester United on Monday.

The 52-year-old took cost of his closing recreation with Ajax on Sunday as they drew 2-2 with Vitesse to finish their title-winning Eredivisie marketing campaign.

Ten Hag has confirmed that he is not going to be travelling with Ajax’s squad for his or her post-season journey to Curacao this week and can as an alternative start preparations with United forward of subsequent season.

In the meantime, hypothesis over Ronaldo’s future at United has grown in current months following the membership’s woeful finish to the season, however Ten Hag has indicated that he's eager for the 37-year-old to stay a part of his squad.

‘From tomorrow, my focus will likely be on United, and I'll in fact get deep into issues there,’ Ten Hag mentioned after his closing recreation with Ajax on Sunday.

‘What I've to say about it's, the detailed evaluation nonetheless has to start, I nonetheless should work with the staff, however let me be clear that at United there are a whole lot of good gamers round.

‘We now have to make them perform as a staff however positively Ronaldo, he is a big.’

Erik ten Hag took charge of his final game with Ajax on Sunday
Erik ten Hag took cost of his closing recreation with Ajax on Sunday (AFP by way of Getty)

Ronaldo has additionally prompt that he's keen to stay at United, regardless of their failure to safe a spot in subsequent season’s Champions League, however has insisted Ten Hag will want time to make an affect.

‘What I find out about him is he did a unbelievable job for Ajax, that he’s an skilled coach,’ Ronaldo mentioned in an interview with United.

‘However we have to give him time. Issues want to vary the best way he needs.

Cristiano Ronaldo insists Erik ten Hag needs time to make his changes at Manchester United
Cristiano Ronaldo insists Erik ten Hag wants time to make his adjustments at Manchester United (Reuters)

‘I hope we've success, in fact, as a result of, in case you have success, all of Manchester goes to have success as effectively. I want him the very best.

‘We're pleased and excited, not solely as gamers, however the supporters as effectively.

‘I want him the very best and let’s imagine that, subsequent 12 months, we're going to win trophies.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post