
Frenkie de Jong has advised Manchester United and Erik ten Hag that his desire is to remain at Barcelona.
Ten Hag has made De Jong certainly one of his prime targets for the summer time window as the brand new United supervisor seems to be to rebuild his midfield at Outdated Trafford forward of subsequent season.
Barcelona are understood to be open to promoting De Jong this summer time as a way to steadiness their funds however the Spanish membership are demanding a £70 million charge for the 25-year-old.
Nonetheless, De Jong is adamant that he desires to stay at Camp Nou and insists he has not been advised by the membership that United have made a concrete method.
‘I was reckless after I was requested about different golf equipment,
that point has handed,’ De Jong advised Dutch media on Tuesday.
Requested if he had been approached, De Jong replied: ‘I can’t say something about that however I want to remain at Barcelona.
‘I've already stated it earlier than, Barcelona are the membership of my desires since I used to be little. If different golf equipment name I'll take the decision, after all. It's one thing that's all the time finished.’

De Jong, nonetheless, did acknowledge that he's conscious of his hyperlinks with a transfer to United.
‘In fact I get that, too,’ stated the midfielder.
‘However I've not heard something from the membership’s administration, so I assume that nothing is concrete, or that an settlement has already been reached. Then there’s no level in worrying about it.’
De Jong was additionally requested a couple of potential reunion along with his former supervisor at Ajax.
‘That may be a logical hyperlink, given my previous with Erik ten Hag,’ stated De Jong.
‘However that’s what it's… the hyperlink is logical, anybody could make it.’
Requested if he had spoken to Ten Hag about becoming a member of United, De Jong replied: ‘I can’t say something extra about that. I wouldn’t do this with regards to different golf equipment or coaches.’
.
.
Post a Comment