
in Leeds earlier this yr, whereas strolling residence after an evening out.
He was positioned in intensive care, with a member of the family revealing that he had suffered a damaged neck and again within the incident, in addition to two collapsed lungs.
It was initially feared he might have suffered mind harm because of the crash, so followers of the present will probably be relieved to see him again out and about.
In new photos, Nat saved it informal in a brown hoodie and black jersey shorts.
He could be seen holding two luggage from a grocery store journey and ending off his look with comfortable trainers.

Whereas Nat was recovering, Ellie, 31, and her sister Izzi, 29, took two months off from Gogglebox filming, lastly returning a few weeks in the past.
They introduced their comeback in a cheery Instagram publish, whereas pictured sitting on their signature couch.
Ellie wrote: ‘Trying ahead to getting again in your screens tonight!


‘Thanks for all of the effectively needs, we're actually grateful that issues are getting again to regular.’
Throughout her comeback to the Friday night time favorite, she mentioned her plans to marry Nat, joking they’d have a ‘shotgun marriage ceremony.’
She mentioned to her sister Izzy: ‘I mentioned to Nat this morning, “after we get married what kind of marriage ceremony would you like?” And he went: “A shotgun marriage ceremony!”


Ellie went on: ‘So I mentioned “oooo does that imply you need me to be pregnant earlier than we get married?” and he mentioned “no”. I really wish to know what he thought a shotgun marriage ceremony was.’
She was then seen calling him as much as get his ideas, the place he defined how he thought the time period meant he can be ‘compelled to get married.’
To have fun her birthday final month, she revealed a trigger near her coronary heart she wished folks to donate to, following Nat’s accident.
She mentioned: ‘For my birthday this yr, I’m asking for donations to Headway – the mind damage affiliation
‘I’ve chosen this charity as a result of their mission means so much to me, and I hope that you just’ll think about contributing as a means of celebrating with me.’
Post a Comment