
Chelsea legend John Terry has hit again at Rio Ferdinand after the previous Manchester United ace named Virgil van Dijk and Jaap Stam forward of his former England team-mate when rating one of the best defenders in Premier League historical past.
Talking to Van Dijk on his YouTube present ‘Between the Strains’, Ferdinand and the Dutchman mentioned how the Liverpool star compares to one of the best centre-backs within the historical past of the league.
Van Dijk put himself up there with the greats after remodeling Liverpool’s fortunes since his £75million arrival from Southampton in 2018.

Nonetheless, he has gained only one Premier League, which pales into comparability to the likes of Ferdinand and Terry.
However, when deliberating over his high 5, Ferdinand chosen himself in first place with Nemanja Vidic in second and Van Dijk in third, forward of Stam and Terry in fifth.
‘I consider I used to be primary. Critical,’ stated Ferdinand. ‘I’m going primary right away,’ stated Ferdinand, earlier than placing Vidic second.
After placing Van Dijk in third, the Dutchman disagreed by saying: ‘I’ve solely gained one Premier League!’ however Ferdinand responded: ‘Yeah I do know however I feel the affect you've on the group is huge and your attributes will put you proper within the high tier.’

Talking about Terry, Ferdinand stated: ‘When it comes to his longevity at that membership, what they gained, physique on the road, a significantly better footballer than individuals give him credit score for, may play off his left and proper foot.’
However that wasn’t sufficient for Terry, who wasn’t joyful together with his placement in Ferdinand’s rankings.
Responding on Instagram, Terry steered he ought to be far increased on the listing.
The previous Chelsea skipper posted an Instagram story with a lot of graphics to place his case ahead, together with the variety of occasions he made the World XI and his win share being increased than some other defender.
Terry accompanied his response with the remark: ‘Opinions are nice however stats don’t lie…’
.
.
Post a Comment