JoJo Siwa opens up on rekindled romance with ex Kylie Prew: ‘This is just so pure and so honest’

Jojo siwa and Kylie Prew
JoJo Siwa and Kylie Prew are again on and happier than ever (Image: Getty)

JoJo Siwa has addressed her rekindled romance with ex Kylie Prew after the couple confirmed they have been again collectively.

The Dance Mothers star, 18, had been in a relationship with Kylie for 9 months till their break-up in October 2021, however the pair are again collectively and stronger than ever. 

JoJo informed Leisure Tonight: ‘I'm in a relationship and I’m very glad and really fortunate to be liked. It’s been very good.

‘I feel one thing that’s been nice, is it’s been so trustworthy, and I feel that’s a mistake that I’ve made up to now, is perhaps making an attempt to be one thing that I perhaps wasn’t.

‘However that is simply so pure and so trustworthy, and it’s so actual and it simply looks like I/we obtained it proper.’

JoJo had first hinted that issues could be again on with Kylie in April when she informed Further she was ‘very a lot in love.’

JoJo and Kylie look like happier than ever (Image: Instagram)

She mentioned on the time: ‘I’m very glad. I’m very a lot in love. I… am actually fortunate that I’m liked unconditionally, too, by this human, and he or she is superior.

‘It could be very nice if she was at my house. We’re long-distance, which is all the time arduous. She is the very best, and FaceTimes and after we do really get to see one another, my coronary heart is rather like…’

JoJo remained coy on the time about whether or not the particular person in query was Kylie, admitting she ought to have requested her ‘what she needed me to say’ earlier than doing press.

The pair have since appeared in a number of loved-up posts collectively on social media, with JoJo posting a snap of her kissing Kylie at Disney World, captioned: ‘When you love one thing let it go, if it comes again….’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post