JoJo Siwa reunites with girlfriend Kylie Prew 7 months after split: ‘If you love something let it go’

JoJo Siwa
JoJo Siwa has reunited with girlfriend Kylie Prew (Image: Getty)

Issues are formally again on between JoJo Siwa and her girlfriend, Kylie Prew.

The YouTuber confirmed their romance final January, shortly after popping out as a member of the LGBTQ+ group – earlier than revealing their cut up in November of that 12 months.

Nevertheless, it appears to be like just like the pair are giving issues one other go.

Taking to Instagram, the 18-year-old posted two loved-up snaps – one displaying the second she planted a kiss on Kylie’s cheek in entrance of a Disney citadel.

‘If you happen to love one thing let it go, if it comes again….,’ she captioned the add, which has racked up greater than 670,000 likes up to now.

Proper on cue, well-known buddies and followers went into meltdown over the replace and flooded the Dancing With The Stars favourite’s feedback part with reward.

Tommy Dorfman led the cheers, merely penning: ‘SCREAMING.’

‘Love you each soooo a lot! So so joyful for you,’ a fan agreed.

‘Love this picture! You already know I am keen on the two of you collectively,’ one other stated.

One insisted: ‘WE KNEW IT! you guys are such a tremendous couple.’

As an Instagram person added: ‘So thrilled to see you again collectively.’

JoJo Siwa girlfriend Kylie Prew
The couple went public with their romance final January (Image: Getty)

JoJo revealed their romance on social media in the beginning of 2021, blessing us all with a string of images displaying them wanting critically smitten.

‘After being my greatest good friend for over a 12 months, January eighth 2021 I acquired to begin calling this distinctive human my Girlfriend… and Since then I’ve been the happiest I've ever been!’ she stated on the time.

‘She critically is probably the most loving, supportive, happiest, protecting, and simply probably the most stunning good particular person on the earth. And I get to name her mine!’

‘Completely satisfied one month to my lady! I like you increasingly more on a regular basis!’

She later spoke of their temporary cut up on Paris Hilton’s podcast, explaining that their hectic schedules acquired in the way in which.

‘I've but to speak about this formally, publicly, however we broke up. However she is actually nonetheless my greatest good friend. I talked to her yesterday, she simply acquired a brand new pet. She’s superior. She’s having the time of her life, I’m having the time of my life,’ she insisted.

‘I’m actually fortunate that I didn’t lose her utterly as a result of, you already know, despite the fact that relationships finish, friendships don’t have to finish.

‘I’m actually joyful that I keep in mind all of the enjoyable occasions, all the nice occasions, and nothing dangerous occurred, it simply is the definition of a tacky saying of “proper particular person, flawed time” and I hate tacky sayings, however they’re true.

‘However all the pieces’s good, I’m good.’

‘We’re each so younger, she’s 17, I’m 18, and we are actually greatest buddies,’ she added. ‘And I'd take a bullet for her, and I do know she would do the identical for me.

‘We simply – actually, proper particular person, flawed time.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post