Nick Knowles, 59, slams criticism of girlfriend, Katie Dadzie, 32, as ‘unfair and upsetting’ after defending their age-gap relationship

Nick Knowles Katie Dadzie
Nick Knowles was not pleased with the trolling Katie Dadzie acquired (Image: Rex/Fb)

Nick Knowles has opened up in regards to the upset he feels when individuals criticise his girlfriend, Katie Dadzie and their 27-year age-gap, as she is just not within the public eye. 

The DIY SOS presenter, 59, has been courting Katie, 32, for round eight months, and finds it ‘unfair and upsetting’ when individuals assume she is courting him for the improper causes.

After photographs of them having fun with a PDA on the street emerged, Katie confronted trolling from strangers, which prompted him to hit again to defend her.

Explaining why the feedback riled him up a lot, Nick instructed The Solar: ‘I select to be on TV. Because of this, I anticipate the entire 9 yards.

‘I'm up there as an object. I’ve chosen to be on TV however my kids, or my household, or individuals I date, for them I really feel it’s unfair to have a go at them.’

Nick wrote on Twitter on the time: ‘I’m raging. The lady I used to be out to dinner with after we had been papped is 32, has levels in two topics, runs 3 companies, is a mom of two, is wealthier & extra profitable than me & is clever & impartial not like the abusive trolls attacking her. What occurred to #bekind?’

Nick Knowles upset over criticism of 27-year age gap with girlfriend Katie Dadzie
Nick has been seeing Katie since final yr (Image: Fb)

London Celebrity Sightings - December 12, 2018
The DIY SOS star doesn’t need individuals judging his family members who should not within the public eye (Image: Neil Mockford/GC Pictures)

He ‘felt he wanted to say one thing’ after strangers judged Katie with out realizing her or ‘what her motivations could be’, which Nick discovered ‘upsetting and unfair’. 

Nick added: ‘By all means have a go at me, I’m there to be shot at verbally on social media and the remainder of it due to what I’ve chosen to do as a dwelling. However it feels a bit unfair to have a go at individuals I care about.’

He believes the problems come up as a result of individuals have the view that TV presenters are boastful and consider their very own hype, whereas he has the alternative outlook and believes he must show individuals improper. 

Nick and Katie have been courting since August 2021 after reportedly assembly at their kids’s playgroup a while earlier. 

The DIY SOS presenter has 4 kids, three of whom are adults, whereas Katie has two children of her personal. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post