Sharon Osbourne reveals husband Ozzy is ‘much better’ after testing positive for Covid

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
Sharon was ‘very fearful’ about husband Ozzy amid his newest well being setback (Image: Getty Photos)

The previous X Issue decide was pressured to drag out of her new programme, The Speak, and fly to Los Angeles to be with Ozzy after he examined constructive for the virus on Wednesday evening. 

Fortuitously, the Black Sabbath star seems to be recovering nicely with spouse Sharon sharing the excellent news along with her Twitter followers.

She wrote on Saturday: ‘Thank You for all of the nicely needs and assist! Ozzy is significantly better and on the mend!’ 

Shut buddy Piers Morgan expressed his reduction and commented: ‘Nice information!’ together with clapping emoji. 

Sharon, 69, revealed Ozzy’s prognosis on Thursday and mentioned she was ‘very fearful’ about him as a consequence of his different ongoing well being points. The musician has Parkinson’s illness and can be battling different illnesses stemming from an accident in 2019. 

Breaking the information that he had Covid, Sharon mentioned final week: ‘Ozzy was solely identified in the midst of the evening our time. I spoke to him and he’s OK. I'm very fearful about Ozzy proper now.

‘We’ve gone two years with out him catching Covid and it’s simply Ozzy’s luck it might be now.’ 

Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy is ‘on the mend’ as he recovers from getting Covid for the primary time (Image: Getty Photos)

She added: ‘I can’t imagine my luck. I’m lacking the present and I’ve solely been there three days.

‘I can’t imagine it. Three days and I’m lacking the present however I can be again. I do know I'll.

‘It can take me every week to get my previous man again on his ft once more and I can be again.’ 

After pulling out of her new discuss present simply three days in, Sharon is predicted to host the TalkTV programme reside from LA on Monday, alongside her fellow panellists together with Jeremy Kyle.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post