Sharon Osbourne tests positive for Covid days after pulling out of The Talk to care for husband Ozzy

The Talk's Sharon Osbourne
Sharon Osbourne has contracted Covid from her husband (Image: TalkTV)

The 69-year-old tv character was compelled to go away her new TalkTV present final week as she flew again to the US to take care of her different half, Black Sabbath star Ozzy, after he contracted the virus.

And, in a string of unlucky occasions, Sharon is now additionally testing constructive.

She broke the information of her constructive case as she shared an replace on her associate Ozzy, 73, who additionally has Parkinson’s illness.

‘He’s doing significantly better,’ she instructed her co-star Jeremy Kyle on Monday’s episode of The Speak by way of a reside video hyperlink.

‘His temperature is now again to regular, his coughing has stopped. He’s doing significantly better.’

‘Was it simply an overreaction from the person?’ Jeremy requested.

Jeremy Kyle and Sharon Osbourne on The Talk
Sharon revealed her analysis on The Speak, the place she appeared by way of a reside video hyperlink (Image: TalkTV)

‘Somewhat bit,’ Sharon replied, earlier than including that she has contracted the virus.

‘My daughter Kelly has it, and I've it, and the whole family has it,’ she stated, including that she ‘feels okay’.

Sharon is presently again on the household dwelling in Los Angeles along with her husband and will likely be showing on The Speak remotely in the meanwhile.

Final week, she expressed her concern for Ozzy’s well being, saying: ‘I'm very apprehensive about Ozzy proper now.

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne
Sharon flew again to the US to take care of her husband after he contracted the virus (Image: Rex)

‘We’ve gone two years with out him catching Covid and it’s simply Ozzy’s luck it could be now.’

She added: ‘I can’t imagine my luck. I’m lacking the present and I’ve solely been there three days. I can’t imagine it. Three days and I’m lacking the present however I will likely be again. I do know I'll.

‘It'll take me every week to get my outdated man again on his toes once more and I will likely be again.’

This isn’t the primary time Sharon has contracted the virus. The previous X Issue decide revealed in December 2020 that she had examined constructive for Covid and had been briefly admitted to hospital.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post