Arsenal begin talks to sign Real Madrid winger Marco Asensio

Real Madrid winger Marco Asensio is on Arsenal's radar
Marco Asensio is on Arsenal’s radar (Getty)

Arsenal have opened talks to signal Actual Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio, in response to studies.

The 26-year-old has only one 12 months left on his contract with the Champions League holders and is but to achieve a brand new settlement.

Asensio has received three La Liga titles and three Champions League trophies throughout his time in Madrid however the winger began simply 21 video games throughout each competitions final season.

Manchester United, Tottenham and AC Milan have all been linked with a transfer for the Spain worldwide this summer time.

However in response to the Sunday Mirror, Arsenal have additionally entered the race to signal Asensio and have held discussions with the midfielder’s consultant.

The report claims that Asensio will not be postpone by Arsenal’s lack of Champions League soccer and is demanding assurances from Madrid over his taking part in time earlier than signing a brand new deal.

Marco Asensio has just a year remaining on his contract with Real Madrid
Marco Asensio has only a 12 months remaining on his contract with Actual Madrid (Getty)

Talking earlier this month Asensio, who was an unused substitute within the Champions League last, admitted he might depart Madrid this summer time.

‘I've another 12 months in my contract but right here we're speaking about me leaving Actual Madrid,’ Asensio mentioned.

‘This is a vital second for me, I cannot deny it.

‘I'm extra mature and never solely on the sector, this is a vital second and I should make necessary choices.

‘Me and my household know that I've to continue to grow and shifting ahead. I wish to obtain necessary issues in soccer and so they assist me try this.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post