
Christian Pulisic has refused to substantiate he'll stay at Chelsea however says he's ‘excited’ for the longer term after assembly new Stamford Bridge proprietor Todd Boehly.
American winger Pulisic has been linked with a transfer away from the Blues after slipping down Thomas Tuchel’s pecking order.
The 23-year-old began simply 13 of Chelsea’s 38 Premier League video games final season and has attracted curiosity from Serie A membership Juventus.
Since finishing a £58m transfer from Borussia Dortmund in 2019, Pulisic has scored 25 objectives in 115 appearances for Chelsea, successful the Champions League, Membership World Cup and Tremendous Cup however struggling to cement a spot within the beginning line-up.
Requested if he sees his future on the Premier League membership, Pulisic – who's at the moment on worldwide responsibility – stated: ‘So far as proper now, I’m clearly simply centered on what I’m doing right here. And I’m tremendous excited to be right here. And yeah, that’s it.
‘In fact, I need to get extra enjoying time. I need to be on the sector as a lot as I can and be the sharpest I might be and match as properly.
‘I believe I nonetheless obtained quite a lot of video games, however it’s all the time one thing that I’m working at and making an attempt to be common at membership degree as properly to place myself in the perfect place to be match once I come right here with the nationwide staff.’

Pulisic is getting ready for the USA’ pleasant in opposition to Morocco on Wednesday as Gregg Berhalter’s aspect proceed their preparations for the Qatar World Cup.
Final month, Pulisic’s father took to social media in a now-deleted tweet to complain about his son’s lack of game-time at Chelsea.
However Pulisic says his focus is on performing for his nation and the upcoming World Cup, including: ‘My greatest dream was to play in a World Cup as a child and a few of my finest reminiscences are watching the USA within the World Cup.
‘And now hopefully getting the chance to go in and play in among the world’s greatest video games, I couldn’t be extra excited personally.’
Pulisic was capable of meet Chelsea’s new homeowners final week as American investor Boehly was proven round Stamford Bridge and the membership’s coaching advanced in Cobham.

‘On the finish of the season, we had been capable of meet with them and so they had been across the membership so much,’ Pulisic added. ‘They're actually good individuals so I’m excited transferring ahead.’
In the meantime, former Chelsea defender Frank Leboeuf has urged Pulisic to maneuver away from Stamford Bridge this summer season.
Talking earlier than Chelsea’s remaining sport of the season, Leboeuf informed ESPN: ‘Pulisic is extra influential for the nationwide staff than for Chelsea. I believe with the way forward for Chelsea, I don’t see him enjoying so much.
‘It’s extra recommendation than me desirous to see him depart. But when he desires to play subsequent season and nonetheless desires to be the captain of America, he should discover one other staff.
‘If Christian Pulisic stays with Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount and possibly one other one coming in, I don’t see him enjoying.
‘He’s by no means confirmed that it’s completely essential to have him within the staff so I believe he has to go.’
.
.
Post a Comment