Dusan Vlahovic reveals why he rejected Arsenal transfer

NurPhoto via PA Images Dusan Vlahovic (Juventus FC) during the italian soccer Serie A match ACF Fiorentina vs Juventus FC on May 21, 2022 at the Artemio Franchi stadium in Florence, Italy (Photo by Lisa Guglielmi/LiveMedia/NurPhoto)
Dusan Vlahovic joined Juventus in a £66.6 million deal (PA Pictures)

Dusan Vlahovic has revealed that he had no intention of becoming a member of Arsenal within the January switch window.

The Gunners have been within the race to signal the striker and had submitted a £50 million bid to Fiorentina.

However the 22-year-old ended up making the transfer to Juventus in a £66.6 million deal, whereas his agent reportedly ignored Arsenal’s advances.

Vlahovic has hit the bottom working at Juve with 9 targets in 21 appearances and the Serbia worldwide admits he had no real interest in a transfer to Mikel Arteta’s facet.

‘Possibly my agent is aware of [about Arsenal’s offer] however I by no means talked to anybody about it,’ Vlahovic stated in an interview with The Telegraph.

Dusan Vlahovic has scored nine goals in 22 appearances for Juventus
Dusan Vlahovic has scored 9 targets in 22 appearances for Juventus (Getty)

‘I simply had one membership in my thoughts as a result of Juventus is Juventus. There may be nothing else to say.

‘And now I really feel honoured to be given this jersey. It’s unbelievable each time I put it on.

‘I positively establish with their DNA. The Juventus persona coincides with my persona.

‘If you come right here you by no means surrender, you battle on a regular basis, you make the sacrifices. This was positively what I used to be on the lookout for.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post