Erling Haaland confident of winning trophies and scoring goals as Manchester City unveil new signing

Manchester City Unveil New Signing Erling Haaland
Erling Haaland has been formally unveiled at Manchester Metropolis (Image: Getty Photos)

Erling Haaland has warned the remainder of the Premier League that he's assured of scoring targets, successful trophies and bettering as a participant after being unveiled as Manchester Metropolis’s newest signing.

The Norwegian has signed a five-year contract with the Premier League champions, arriving from Borussia Dortmund for an preliminary charge of £51m that may rise to £85.5m with varied add-ons.

The 21-year-old scored 86 targets in 89 appearances for Dortmund after netting 29 in 27 video games for Crimson Bull Salzburg.

He has additionally scored 20 targets for his nation in simply 21 caps, a lot is predicted of him as he arrives within the Premier League to play for the very best staff within the nation.

Haaland plans to proceed his prolific scoring type, choose up silverware and enhance as a participant, and worryingly for his future opponents, he's assured of doing all three.

‘This can be a proud day for me and my household,’ he instructed the membership’s official web site on his unveiling. ‘I've all the time watched Metropolis and have cherished doing so in latest seasons. You may’t assist however admire their fashion of play, it’s thrilling they usually create a whole lot of probabilities, which is ideal for a participant like me.

Manchester City Unveil New Signing Erling Haaland
Manchester Metropolis director of soccer Txiki Begiristain is thrilled to have Haaland on board (Image: Getty Photos)

‘There are such a lot of world-class gamers on this squad and Pep is without doubt one of the best managers of all-time, so I consider I'm in the proper place to fulfil my ambitions.

‘I need to rating targets, win trophies and enhance as a footballer and I'm assured I can do this right here. This can be a nice transfer for me and I can’t wait to get began in pre-season.’

Manchester City Unveil New Signing Erling Haaland
A lot is predicted of the Norwegian within the Premier League (Image: Getty Photos)

Haaland’s father Alfie performed for Metropolis from 2000-03, so Erling has all the time had a powerful reference to the membership and is worked up concerning the fashion of play they persist with beneath Pep Guardiola.

‘I used to be born in England, so I’ve been a Metropolis fan my entire life, I do know loads concerning the membership. I really feel at house a bit right here,’ he defined.

‘Additionally I believe I can develop and get the very best out of my recreation at Metropolis.

‘I just like the fashion, I just like the attacking soccer. I just like the sort of constructive vibe we now have when Metropolis play soccer. I believe it’s a extremely good match.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post