Frenkie De Jong laughs at Manchester United question after Barcelona reject opening bid

Frenkie De Jong was asked about a potential move to Manchester United
Frenkie De Jong was requested a few potential transfer to Manchester United (ESPN)

Frenkie De Jong has remained tight-lipped over his potential transfer to Manchester United however noticed the humorous aspect when requested if he's swapping Barcelona for a colder local weather.

The Netherlands worldwide is one in all Erik Ten Hag’s precedence switch targets for the summer time window and United have already seen their opening supply rejected by Barcelona.

United bid €60 million (£51m) plus an extra €10m (£8.5m) in add-ons however Barcelona, who're open to promoting De Jong, are demanding a payment of €85m (£72.6m).

Teg Hag should additionally persuade De Jong to affix United with out the prospect of enjoying Champions League soccer subsequent season.

De Jong was requested about his future as soon as once more after Netherlands’ 2-2 draw with Poland on Saturday.

And when requested if he's swapping the seashores in Catalunya for the chilly in Manchester, De Jong laughed earlier than replying: ‘No… I can’t say something.’

Frenkie de Jong played in Netherlands' 2-2 draw with Poland
Frenkie de Jong performed in Netherlands’ 2-2 draw with Poland (DeFodi Photos by way of Getty)

Talking final week, De Jong made it clear that his choice can be to stay at Barcelona.

‘I choose to stick with Barcelona,’ De Jong advised ESPN.

‘Barcelona is simply my dream membership. Additionally from a younger age. I simply stated it too.

‘I’ve by no means regretted my alternative even supposing I had hoped for extra by way of prizes than I’ve achieved to this point. However I've by no means regretted my alternative.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post