Iain Lee accuses Rebekah Vardy of being ‘bully, liar and manipulator’ who made him ‘miserable’ on I’m A Celebrity 

Iain Lee and Rebekah Vardy
Iain Lee was requested to do an interview about Rebekah Vardy (Photos: Rex)

Iain Lee has spoken out about his expertise with Rebekah Vardy whereas starring on I’m A Celeb… Get Me Out Of Right here collectively after being requested to discuss her in an interview. 

The broadcaster, 48, had appeared on I’m A Celeb alongside the Wag, 40, in 2017 and claims she was ‘a bully, a liar and a manipulator.’

Iain took to Twitter to disclose he had been approached to speak about Rebekah, who not too long ago confronted Coleen Rooney in court docket, tweeting: ‘Simply had an interview request to speak about how Rebekah Vardy is so courageous for selling psychological well being…

‘She contributed to me being f**king depressing and remoted within the jungle… so, that’s a go from me.’

He then shared his reply to the request, wherein he wrote: ‘I really feel I've to elucidate my refusal. I don’t know when you noticed any of I’m A Celeb once I was in there. 

‘Vardy was a bully, a liar and a manipulator. She was a part of a crew that focused me and made a lot of my time in there depressing.’

Iain Lee
Iain claimed Rebekah was a part of the rationale he discovered the jungle ‘depressing’ (Image: James Gourley/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

Becky Vardy
Becky and Iain had a troublesome relationship within the jungle (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

Iain added: ‘Her first remark to me was “I believe you’re a little bit of a t**t”. She inspired folks to not speak to and left me remoted (aside from two camp mates who weren't taken in by her).

‘When she got here out of the camp she informed lies about me. She bullied my sister who was staying in Australia and informed her “in my world, males don’t cry”.

‘A part of me hopes your electronic mail is a ruse to get an interview from me which I believe is about her bravery they usually you skewer to make it about her bullying and belittling.

‘I hope the latter is right as a result of if you're attempting to point out her as a psychological well being ambassador, I’m afraid you couldn’t be farther from the reality.’

Rebekah had vehemently denied claims of bullying on the present on the time, sobbing as she insisted she wasn’t a ‘ringleader’ and hadn’t focused the broadcaster as a part of a gang. 

Becky Vardy and Coleen Rooney
Rebekah Vardy and Coleen Rooney confronted off in court docket not too long ago (Image: PA/GC/Reuters)

She had been slammed by followers after showing to share a covert handshake with Amir Khan and Dennis Sensible after Iain was voted out. 

The Wag mentioned on the time: ‘You recognize what, I used to be the one which was being essentially the most supportive of him. A bully? I’ve by no means been a bully in my entire total life.’

Metro.co.uk has contacted reps for Rebekah Vardy for remark. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post