Shay Mitchell welcomes baby daughter and names her after late grandmother

Shay Mitchell
Shay Mitchell introduced the thrilling information that she’s welcomed her second baby (Image: shaymitchell/Rex)

Shay Mitchell has confirmed she’s welcomed a child daughter, who she’s named after her late grandmother.

The Fairly Little Liars star, 35, revealed the pleased information that she’d welcomed her new arrival on Instagram, with a candy picture of herself clutching the tot to her chest, and carrying a necklace of the toddler’s identify – Rome.

She wrote: ‘Dropping crucial particular person in my life in the identical yr I welcomed my second daughter has shifted all the pieces for me, however one factor stays regular in my soul — I’m sure they hung out collectively and that brings me peace and pleasure.

‘We’re so pleased you’re right here Rome, named after my greatest good friend, my soulmate, my “particular person,” my Grandma Romaine. ❤️.’

Followers and buddies are thrilled for her, along with her Fairly Little Liars co-star Tyler Blackburn writing: ‘That is so stunning Shay. Congratulations. ❤️’.

Author Marlene King added: ‘All of the love on this planet. Congratulations 💖💖💖’.

Shay is already a mom to two-year-old daughter Atlas with companion Matte Babel.

She introduced the thrilling information of her being pregnant in February, saying that she believes the newborn is a part of the ‘universe’s plan’ to convey pleasure to her life after the dying of her grandmother.

Celebrities At The Los Angeles Clippers Game
Shay and Matte already share a two-year-old daughter (Image: Getty Photographs)

Shay Mitchell
Shay’s Fairly Little Liars co-stars congratulated her (Image: WireImage)

The Dollface actress had beforehand shared that she’d misplaced her grandmother, who she affectionately known as Gram.

Making her being pregnant public, she wrote: ‘Saying goodbye to a cherished one whereas concurrently experiencing the enjoyment of welcoming one other into this world is the nice cycle of life. It is usually my most difficult season thus far.

‘I can’t assist however suppose this was the universe’s plan all alongside, understanding I would wish otherworldly pleasure to cushion the blow of shedding one of the necessary folks in my life.

‘But, that is proof that love, life and loss can profoundly exist all on the similar time.

‘Gram, I miss you day-after-day. Baby, we're so excited to satisfy you. I breathe a sigh of peace understanding you two are already linked in such a cosmic means.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post