WWE legend Paige will leave next month as she confirms plans for in-ring return four years after heartbreaking retirement

WWE legend Paige
Paige has confirmed she is leaving WWE in a number of weeks (Image: WWE)

WWE legend Paige has confirmed she will go away the corporate subsequent month greater than 4 years after saying her in-ring retirement.

The 29-year-old famous person hasn’t wrestled since teaming with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville towards Sasha Banks, Bayley and Mickie James in December 2017, throughout which she suffered a devastating neck harm earlier than retiring 4 months later.

In a prolonged assertion this week, she stated: ‘Paige right here! July seventh would be the final day with WWE. I’m so grateful and I recognize the alternatives that the corporate has given me.

‘I'll all the time be appreciative of the corporate that took in an 18-year-old British pale emo lady that didn’t appear to be your common diva, giving me the possibility of a lifetime and making me really feel like a famous person.

‘I do know after my neck harm taking me out of in ring standing, it was fairly arduous to maintain me round for so long as you probably did and for that I’m grateful too.

‘Thanks to the WWE Universe. You guys are essentially the most passionate group of followers I’ve ever seen. Hope you proceed to remain on this journey with me.’

The former Divas Champion – who first signed with the corporate in 2011 when she reported to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) – admitted she discovered it troublesome to be leaving her WWE moniker behind.

‘I feel the hardest half weirdly sufficient is having to let the Paige identify go! However Saraya is helluva identify. Kudos to my mum for that one,’ she added.

‘FYI I’m not saying I’ll by no means be within the ring. That day will most definitely come once more! Wherever the return possibly.’

Paige’s legacy is plain as she helped usher in a brand new period of ladies’s wrestling, inspiring a brand new era of expertise and offering them a platform to shine.

The British-born grappler additionally noticed her journey to the highest immortalised in Stephen Service provider’s 2019 film Preventing With My Household, which was produced by Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – who additionally seems as himself within the film – and starred the likes of Florence Pugh, Lena Headey and Nick Frost.

Followers will now be eagerly awaiting her subsequent transfer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post