Gabriel Jesus and Mikel Arteta react to Brazilian’s brace in Arsenal win over Nurnberg

1. FC Nürnberg v Arsenal F.C. - Pre-Season Test Match
Gabriel Jesus bought off to an amazing begin with Arsenal in pre-season (Image: Getty Photos)

Gabriel Jesus made a memorable begin to life in an Arsenal shirt on Friday, coming off the bench to attain twice in a 5-3 win over Nurnberg in a pleasant in Germany.

The Gunners had been 2-0 down when the striker got here on at half-time and he netted in lower than two minutes, earlier than scoring once more with quarter-hour to play.

The outcome clearly means little or no in pre-season, however it was a superb begin for Jesus when it comes to morale, confidence and in getting Arsenal followers much more enthusiastic about his arrival.

The 25-year-old is talking very positively about life at Arsenal already and has thanked everybody on the membership for the warmest of welcomes since arriving from Manchester Metropolis earlier this summer time.

‘I’m so, so proud. I’m proud to be right here at this huge membership,’ he informed Arsenal membership media.

‘I’ve accomplished 4 or 5 days along with the lads, and I simply wish to say thanks to everybody at Arsenal as a result of they make me really feel at house. Everyone seems to be speaking, coming to me and saying “good luck, we're completely happy to have you ever right here”, and I’m completely happy to be right here as properly. That makes me really feel at house.’

On his present health ranges, Jesus says all is sweet though his new little one is conserving him up at night time, however that isn't stopping him getting very enthusiastic about getting caught in at Arsenal.

‘I’m feeling good,’ he mentioned. ‘Typically it’s arduous as a result of I had greater than 20 days with out operating, with out doing something, simply attempting to get some sleep with my new child and my girlfriend!

‘I’ve simply come to be a part of this wonderful membership, wonderful staff, after which to win collectively,” he added. “I consider rather a lot within the mission at this membership. I can’t wait to play, at our wonderful stadium.’

1. FC Nürnberg v Arsenal F.C. - Pre-Season Test Match
A lot is predicted of Jesus by Arsenal followers this season (Image: Getty Photos)

Mikel Arteta was revelling within the efficiency of his new signing, satisfied that he shall be watching Jesus discover the again of the web regularly when the season will get underway.

‘He’s all power. You see his enthusiasm, he’s at all times smiling, he’s at all times speaking to his teammates and other than that I believe he brings a unique degree of want and dedication and enthusiasm, so I believe it’s actually good,’ mentioned the Spaniard.

‘That’s why we introduced him right here, to place the ball at the back of the web and clearly for his confidence and for him to consider in what we're doing I believe it’s actually essential and he’s settled rather well.

‘I do know him rather well as a result of I labored with him earlier than and I do know that there’s not going to be any difficulty there.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post