Gym owner referred to as ‘Black N****r Pussy’ on DVLA form

Marvin Greaves, a DVLA form.
Marvin Greaves stated the letters made him really feel ‘pressured and depressed’ (Photos: Kennedy Information and Media)

A gymnasium proprietor is ‘traumatised’ after he was known as horrific racist slurs in letters from the DVLA.

Marvin Greaves, 40, doesn't personal a automobile or have a car, however acquired a logbook from the licensing company on Wednesday.

The mysterious letter named the dad-of-six’s surname as ‘Black N****r Pussy’. The subsequent day, he acquired one other letter calling him ‘Marvin Chocolate N****r Greaves’.

Marvin, who helps maintain younger individuals off the streets and within the gymnasium in Oldham, Better Manchester, was ‘pressured and depressed’ following his ordeal.

‘It was an official letter, brown envelope, and it got here to my gymnasium handle,’ he stated.

‘It’s undoubtedly racist and any individual has authorised that for it to be despatched to my gymnasium handle.

‘I used to be questioning the way it may even be despatched out. Even when somebody’s performed it on-line, somebody’s obtained to authorise it.’

Marvin with with his child.
The dad-of-six is understood locally for serving to younger individuals off the streets (Image: Kennedy Information and Media)

A DVLA letter with a racial slur in.
Marvin claims he acquired one other racist letter the following day (Image: Kennedy Information and Media)

The DVLA stated: ‘These malicious and fraudulent functions had been made by an as but unknown third occasion and we've got eliminated this info from our data. We're urgently investigating and can cross our findings onto the police.’

Marvin claims the DVLA employee he reported it to requested him to ‘terminate the paper right away’ however he refused.

He stated: ‘Somebody’s obtained to authorise it and do the checks. It’s both a stolen car or somebody’s been pulled.

‘It’s obtained to be somebody who is aware of me, who is aware of my handle. I’m a group advocate for the individuals in my group.

‘I get them off the streets, I get them into the gymnasium and maintain them optimistic. I type numerous issues out in Oldham and I’ve obtained a excessive profile for doing issues like that.

‘For me receiving this, it’s hit all-time low. The system’s failed me by letting this [be sent] out.’

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post